Make Me Yours Forever

"Kirito..... Kirito! I remember you, Kirito. I love you.", You said with tears in your eyes while holding Kirito's jacket.

Kirito looked at you with those glistening eyes that you could never forget, "I believed in you, you remember me. You remember don't you? I was actually afraid that I had already lost you. That tells me I need to trust you more.", Kirito said smiling.

They took Aoi away, but before he left he said, "You haven't won yet, Kirito-kun. I'll have /your name/-chan. You'll die at my hands, Kirito. I promise y-" He was cut off when you stood up and slapped him, you had a glare that could kill anyone in your way. "What are you waiting for take him away before he can threaten us more!!", You screamed at the police.

The next day:
Kirito went to your house with news, he told you that Aoi was able to get out of it with the money his parents had. You were shocked, you couldn't believe it. All you could hope was that he wouldn't try to hurt Kirito again.

After some thinking, you told Kirito to do it with you in real life. You didn't want Aoi to try anything on you and Kirito. Kirito didn't actually expect you to go that far, but he agreed.

"We didn't finish our time in ALO, so let's finish it here. Tonight. Kirito..............., but before let's buy the necessary things. Like the last time we did in SAO.", you said in embarrassment.

To be Continued..........