Unknown Future

"We may have met a few years back, but I'm no different. I still despise, your pervy personality. I have no intention of being your doll for the rest of my life. I already belong to someone and his name Kirigaya Kazuto!!!! Remember that name because he's the one that beat you at your own game. Seishiro-san."

"/your name/-chan, you don't have choice. I'm going to marry you and if that Kirigaya-kun gets in my way......... I'll kill him."

Aoi pushed you to the wall, and kissed you. You immediately pushed him away and slapped him harder than you have ever slapped anyone before. He left right after that incident.

The next day, Kirito was already at home so you decided to visit him. When he opened the door you jumped into his arms crying, "I missed you. I'm so glad your alright." Kirito smiled, kissed you, and let you in and you went into his room. Kirito then explained how Yui had saved him and it's all thanks to her that he's here with you right now. Kirito dove into your breasts, Kirito started crying saying, "I really thought I was going to leave you. It was just like my nightmare in SAO. I'm glad your with me. Stay with me forever and ever, ok?"

Kirito asked about Seishiro Aoi and what you plan on doing. You said, "Kirito, I'll never let him have me as long as I'm with you. But the thing is he's very wealthy and he can hire people to hurt or even kill you. That's the only thing that had me worry."

After that conversation, you decided it was late and you should go home. Right when you got out of Kirito's room, he followed you and pinned you against the wall with a scary face on, ......

"I won't let that bastard have you, you don't need to worry. I'll rip his eyes out if he touches you without my permission. I'm your knight in shining armor."

"I love you"

To be Continued........