I Won't Let You Die

Live on for my sake, and remember me through this ring. Okay?", you uttered and disappeared.

Kirito became furious and took her down, only leaving 1% of her HP. After, the Soldiers took her to prison and she was gonna stay there for good. He fell to his knees............. sobbing in pain and sorrow.

" /your name/....."

When Kirito slowly calmed down, he remembered before he went into SAO he read SAO Cheats and Hacks. He remembered something about the game master's room where you can hack into systems.

He quickly rushed to the secret hidden boss room that was connected to the Game Masters room. He hacked into the system and found your name on the Recent Death list. Clicked your name and filled in codes and information. He had set it to you waking up in the real world. He tried to find your friends that were killed by Asuna, but they were removed from the system.

Right as he pressed the button, your eyes opened in the real world. You looked up and down then left and right and you noticed your little brother sleeping next to you and with tears running down his eyes.

You smiled and brushed his hair with your hand, you woke him up and he looked into your eyes and said, "Onee-chan?? Is that really you?? Am I dreaming?"

Nurses rushed into your room and asked if you remembered your name and all of your information. Luckily, you remembered them all. You asked if any other players woke up yet, they said no. You knew Kirito had something to do with this, you could remember his smile, voice, silky hair, and face without even trying.

"Thank you,...... Kirito. I love you."

To be continued...........