Forever With You

Kirito asked if I was ready, I wasn't really sure how to answer, but I just gave him a slight nod. Kirito kissed me like he always did and held my hands. Kirito said chuckling, "Your shaking."

Regular POV
You replied, "W-what am I supposed to do? This is my f-first time." He smiled and asked if he could take of your clothes like he usually does. Kirito's eyes were glistening as he looked at your face and your breasts. You told him to take off his clothes too because it was way to embarrassing.

Kirito took off his clothes and he kissed you. He sucked onto your breasts one by one, and making you moan. His lips kissed down to your hips, and he used his teeth to pull down your underwear. You closed your eyes hoping that you wouldn't blush.

Kirito kissed you so passionately that you couldn't even move. He took out a condom and put it on. Kirito said with his cute smile, "I love you, /your name/. I want to be with you forever, not wanting to be separated from you even for a second. (Hugs you) I'm going to put it in now. I'm sorry if it's going to hurt."

You smiled back at him and said giggling, "Kirito, you idiot. It is going to hurt, but I'd be even more hurt if it wasn't you. I love you."

To be continued.........