Our Little Girl

"Alright. Alright." Then you were both naked, Kirito started to suck on your breasts...... you moaned and said, "We haven't done this in a while so this feels so new to me. But don't hold back."

"Of Course,/your name/."
As you two were kissing on the bed, you saw a light coming from above. As soon as you were about to react towards it, a girl fell from the blinding light. She landed on Kirito and nearly gave him a heart attack, that landing made Kirito's tongue go in your mouth even further. Kirito fell onto the floor,and he was tripping over the bed to find a towel to cover himself. He finally got a hold of his pants and boxers and put them on quickly.

After you and Kirito got dressed again, he finally noticed that the girl that fell down was actually Yui the program that saved Kirito from dying in SAO.

She had lost her memory, due to the deletion of SAO. She began to call Kirito "Papa" and you "Mama".

"Papa? Me... Her.... Mama???", Kirito asked. Yui's face become worried and kind of embarrassed. Seeing her like that you said, "That's right, Yui. It's me mama."

Yui was an adorable little girl, she would always smile no matter the situation. You and Kirito loved her with all the love you could ever give to any child.

"Papa, Mama, I love you."

To be Continued..........