Good Bye, Kirito

(This is going to be a sad chapter, but please continue reading.)

As you walked outside, both of you hit an invisible barrier. When you noticed, it was too late, you heard screams coming from the building.

You turned around to see your friends being slaughtered by the blood thirsty Asuna. Soon all of your friends....... had perished into thin air. Tears were rushing down your eyes. Kirito looked at Asuna in hatred and anger, but your expression exceeded hatred and anger. Asuna turned around with a smile, your eyes turned red like the fires of hell and your screamed while running to her with your sword, "Bastard!!!!! You Bastard!!!! How dare you!!!!! I'll never forgive!!!!"

Kirito grabbed your hand to stop you because he saw in Asuna's hand was another sword. He told you to calm down and he hugged you with all his might. "Let's do this together.", he said with pride.

Asuna's goal was to kill Kirito, she had no intention to hurt you. Kirito was wide open for any range of attack, just as she was about to pierce through his chest. You jumped in front of him to block the attack, you knew it would be the last thing you could ever do for him.

You were dying in his arms, with tears in your eyes. You quietly whispered, "I love you,...... Kirito.", and you took off your ring that he gave you and placed it in his hand.

"Live on for my sake, and remember me through this ring. Okay?", you uttered and disappeared.

Kirito became furious and took her down, only leaving 1% of her HP. After, the Soldiers took her to prison and she was gonna stay there for good. He fell to his knees............. sobbing in pain and sorrow.

" /your name/....."

To be continued.......
{I'm so sorry I made this Chapter like this, it's just I've never read a Kirito fanfic where the reader dies in the game so yeah.....}
I'm gonna update it twice today