Arigato, Kirito

"I promised /your name/ that I'd always be with her and that I would rip your eyes out if you touched her without my permission. I don't think you want to lose your eyes yet, do you?"

"Kiri- Kazuto!!!!!!!"

Those guys let go of you so that they could get Kirito. Kirito was beyond ready, he found gun and pointed it at Aoi and said, "If you guys don't beat it, this bastards going to hell. I'm going to count to three. ONE! TW-", and they all ran out of the house before Kirito finished his countdown.

"Thank you Kirito, Thank you.", You cried. Kirito walked over and took his jacket off and put it over your shoulders. He then said, "You should go change before you catch a cold.", turning around and holding the back of his neck.

You gave a small smile and said, "When I'm done changing lets go into Alfhiem Online, and then........ do it again. We haven't done it in a while." Kirito turned a around with a shade of red that you've never seen before, "W....when do you think we can do it in r...real life? I'm not rushing you or anything, it's just I don't want that bastard taking your virginity away from me."

Then you said, "How about tomorrow, I'm sure Aoi will come back. I want to see his reaction and if he'll be able to do anything now that you'll really be in me. I know you'll always protect me when I need you, I trust you with my virginity."

To be continued.........