Heated argument

Adharv wakes, bound to a chair, enduring intense pain and blurred vision. As clarity returns, he realizes he's in the safe room, not surrounded by jewels but in a chaotic scene. The bag from his parents lies on the floor, contents scattered.

Puzzled about his survival, Adharv contemplates whether Jewels transformed, sparing him, or if someone else intervened. Surveying the room, he senses a search occurred. Questions about Jewels' fate and the intruder make him uneasy.

The tight knots intensify Adharv's pain; he struggles, pondering escape. His mind, clouded with thoughts of Jewels, amplifies the ache, weakening him. The door slowly opens, triggering Adharv's anxiety.

To his surprise, a different girl entered – a slender figure with brown hair and tattoos on both arms. She held a fiber stick in one hand and a plate of food in the other. Placing the plate on the bed, she exited, leaving the door

The enticing aroma of the food teased Adharv's senses, yet he remained bound, unable to partake. Frustrated, he called out, demanding to be untied. Jewels' voice from outside questioned why he wasn't untied.

Soon, Jewels herself entered, appearing just as Adharv had longed to see her – normal, with her beautiful eyes, hair, and everything reminiscent of the old Jewels. Overwhelmed with happiness, Adharv couldn't contain his joy. Jewels, wearing a smile, approached to untie him.

However, another girl hurried in, intervening and preventing Jewels from releasing Adharv. Her lack of trust in him led to his continued restraint, leaving Adharv in a state of uncertainty.

"Then how is he going to eat? You can't be too harsh on him, Bethany," said Jewels. Bethany, unconcerned, left the room without responding. Jewels apologized to Adharv for the misunderstanding. "She thought that you kidnapped me. She is always like that, always acts before understanding the situation."

Jewels took the plate and began to feed Adharv. This marked the second time in his life someone had fed him this way; the first was his grandmother, who had passed away when he was four years old. Adharv's eyes welled with tears.

Jewels misinterpreted his emotions. "The pain is too heavy, isn't it? Bethany is a boxer and a martial arts teacher." At that moment, she inquired about how she ended up tied to the bed.

Adharv's face reflected his astonishment. "Don't you remember anything from yesterday?" he asked her.

"Why, did something bad happen? Your face's expression changed," she inquired.

"Are you being serious?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," she replied. "Did we have sex?"

"No," Adharv clarified.

Jewels continued with a smile. "I do remember confessing my love to you, and thereafter, everything is blank. The last thing I remember was seeing you there last night, your eyes were filled with tears. You looked so hopeless."

"Actually, there is something I need to tell you. Before that, can you get me some water?" Adharv requested.

Jewels moved out to get some water. At that moment, Adharv wondered what happened to her. She didn't remember what she did last night. How many humans had she slaughtered and devoured?

He was getting a weird vibe. Something significant happened to her last night at Metalife. Adharv became worried, thinking about her reaction when he reveals what exactly occurred. He decided not to share the details, fearing she might think he's either gone crazy after the hit from Bethany or telling some crazy dream he had.

Jewels came back with a glass of water and also the jug. She fed the glass of water to Adharv and placed the jug on the floor. Sitting beside him, she resumed feeding him and encouraged him to continue what he was talking about.