It's coming

Felix enraged after seeing Martha's last moments, rushes out from the room and moves upstairs. He was completely tormented in seeing it he wanted to know more about it but he was blinded by rage he wanted to kill those who were responsible for her death.

As he reached upstairs there was a lot of commotion going on but he didn't acknowledge it.
His men who saw him tried to communicate with him but he was totally  cut of from reality by his blinded revenge.

Felix heads to the lift and selects the floor where Adharv's parents are located. Upon reaching the floor, he secures his gun and strides toward the room occupied by Adharv's father, Mr. Akash Sharma. As he enters, he finds Akash engaged in a heated argument with his bodyguards. However, upon seeing Felix, Akash's demeanor shifts to one of relief.

"Felix, thank God," says Akash Sharma.

Without hesitation, Felix shoots down Akash's two bodyguards, stunning Akash with his abrupt and violent actions.

Felix stood before the man, his hand trembling as he held the gun steady, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and fury.
Akash Sharma, doesn't have the slightest idea why Felix is behaving like this.
"What happened Felix asked Akash Sharma?

With a voice that quivered with suppressed rage, Felix demanded answers. "What do you know about Martha?" he spat, his words laced with accusation.
"Martha, who is Martha, asked Akash Sharma.

Felix's grip tightened on the gun, his patience wearing thin. "Don't play games with me," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. "I want the truth."

"I don't get it, who is Martha, what are talking about? We have much intense situation here. Said Akash Sharma.

Felix's jaw clenched with frustration, his finger twitching on the trigger. "Tell me what you know," he demanded, his voice a barely controlled whisper.

" okay, wait just tell me the details.

" adhinitha007, there was a video titlled Martha trail no 14, tell me about it. Said Felix.

" if it's about adhinitha007 then I don't know anything said 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉 Sharma in a fragile voice.the inly thing i know is that it was an experiment conducted by the mad scientist who is responsible for transforming the girl to that monster who killed all your men. So maybe Martha might be one of his test subject.

"Lair, yells Felix. Tell me the truth.

As Felix's rage threatened to consume him, his finger tightened on the trigger, his vision clouded by a red haze of anger and desperation. But before he could act, the sound of the door opening startled him, and his gaze snapped towards the entrance.

There, standing in the doorway, was Renuka—her eyes wide with shock and fear as she took in the scene before her. Without hesitation, she rushed forward, placing herself between Felix and Akash Sharma, her hands outstretched in a gesture of peace.

"Felix, stop!" Renuka's voice was urgent, her words a plea for reason in the midst of chaos. "This won't bring Martha back. Violence won't solve anything."

But Felix, blinded by his rage, could barely hear her words over the pounding of his own heart. His grip on the gun tightened, his muscles tensing with the urge to lash out at the man before him.

Renuka stepped closer, her voice soft but firm as she reached out to gently touch Felix's trembling hand. "Please, Felix," she implored, her eyes locking with his in a silent plea for sanity. "Don't let anger cloud your judgment. Martha wouldn't want this."
Slowly, his grip on the gun began to loosen, his breathing steadying as he struggled to regain control of his emotions.
With a heavy sigh, Felix lowered the gun, the weight of his actions hanging heavy in the air. He turned away from Akash Sharma.

"You knew about me and Martha, didn't you?" Felix's voice was sharp with accusation as he confronted Renuka.

Renuka's expression softened with understanding, yet she remained resolute. "I didn't know when I assigned you for the mission," she admitted, her tone sincere. "But later, when I thoroughly reviewed your background, I discovered your relationship with Martha."

Felix's frustration simmered beneath the surface, his mind racing with a mix of anger and betrayal. He struggled to process the revelation that Renuka had been aware of his personal connection to Martha all along.

Sensing Felix's mounting agitation, Renuka reached out, her voice pleading. "Felix, please," she implored, her eyes pleading for his understanding. "We're facing a dire situation now, and I need you to trust me. There's something important I need to show you."

Renuka Sharma escorted Felix to their lab underneath the floor. Akash Sharma and mr Aansh accompanied them.

As they reached the scene, Felix's eyes widened in shock at the sight before him. A massive wolf, standing six feet tall, lay motionless on the ground, its fur matted with blood and its lifeless eyes staring blankly into the distance. The sheer size of the creature sent a shiver down Felix's spine, his mind reeling at the implications of such a formidable predator.

Beside the fallen wolf lay the bodies of Felix's fellow men, some dead and others gravely injured, their torn clothing and bloodied wounds testament to the ferocity of the attack.

"What the hell is this? How can a wolf possibly be this big?" Felix's voice trembled with disbelief as he stared at the massive creature before him.

"This thing attacked our lab just four minutes ago," Renuka explained, her tone grave.

Felix's brow furrowed with confusion. "But why?" he demanded.

Renuka's expression darkened as she revealed the horrifying truth. "This is what I assigned you for," she admitted, her voice heavy with regret.

She went on to explain that fifteen years ago, a mad scientist involved in Project AE had developed a sequence to alter DNA, resulting in the creation of something far more dangerous than they could have imagined. Martha, who had once been the scientist's assistant, had become one of his victims, but she had managed to intervene, sacrificing her own life to halt the project's progress.

"We all thought Project AE had been stopped," Renuka continued, her voice tinged with despair. "But clearly, whatever we created fifteen years ago is still alive, and now it's coming back to claim what belongs to it."

"This wolf is a part of him," Renuka stated with a solemn tone.

"Whom?" Felix inquired, his voice laced with concern.

"Adam," Renuka replied, her voice chillingly cold.