Tension builds

Felix and his men including Marco found themselves unable to apprehend Adharv as he fled into the safety of the lift. Meanwhile, Renuka, overwhelmed with fear and desperation, attempted to pursue her son but found herself lagging behind Felix and his determined group.

As Renuka's anxiety reached new heights, her trust in the situation wavered, leaving her uncertain and distraught over the fate of her son. With a sense of urgency, she hurried back to their room, seeking assistance from Mr. Aansh to locate Adharv and ensure his safety.

Attempting to assuage Renuka's mounting distress, Akash Sharma urged her to remain calm. However, Renuka's eyes flashed with a fierce intensity as she directed her frustration towards Akash, holding him responsible for the chaos unfolding around them.

Renuka, determined to ensure her son's safety, urged Mr. Aansh to lead her to the control room, where they could monitor Adharv's movements and intervene if necessary.

Meanwhile, Felix and his men returned, only to be met with Akash Sharma's furious outburst. His derogatory remarks stoked Felix's anger, but he maintained his composure, aware of their primary mission to protect Akash.

Behind Felix, his men expressed their frustration with Akash's disrespectful behavior, prompting Felix to remind them of their duty to protect their client, regardless of his attitude.

Acknowledging their captain's directive, the men reaffirmed their commitment to their mission. Turning his attention to Renuka, Felix approached her to discuss their next course of action.

However, Akash's anger boiled over as he resented Felix's prioritization of Renuka's concerns over his own. In his frustration, he lashed out, asserting his authority as the one who had paid for their services.

Felix extended a sincere apology to Renuka, acknowledging his failure to protect Adharv and assuring her of his commitment to finding and safeguarding him. Despite his words, Renuka found it difficult to forgive him, her mind consumed by fear and uncertainty.

Mr. Aansh offered to monitor Adharv from the control center and keep Renuka informed, emphasizing the importance of her own safety amidst the chaos unfolding around them.

However, their attention was abruptly diverted by one of Felix's comrades, who had observed something alarming on the visual feed from the front entrance. The sudden urgency in his voice prompted everyone to converge around Felix, eager to understand the unfolding situation.

Felix, visibly taken aback, demanded an explanation as they shared the shocking visuals with him, leaving him stunned by what he saw.

The sudden appearance of Adam at the entrance left Felix and his team stunned and apprehensive. His towering figure and imposing presence were unlike anything they had ever seen before. According to the descriptions they had been given, Adam was a formidable being, standing at an impressive height of 10 feet with a powerful physique unmatched by any ordinary human.

Renuka, recognizing Adam immediately, reacted with fear and urgency, confirming his identity to Felix and the others. As Felix scrutinized the visuals, the gravity of the situation became all too clear. Akash Sharma, also witnessing Adam's presence, was gripped by fear, realizing the imminent danger they faced.

As the tension in the room escalated, Felix and his team were further shocked to see the lifeless wolf suddenly spring back to life, standing on its feet. The sight left everyone present in a state of shock and disbelief, realizing the extent of the threat they were up against.

Marco's incredulous question echoed the disbelief felt by everyone in the room, including Felix. The unexpected resurrection of the wolf defied logic and left them all bewildered. Felix turned to Renuka, hoping for some insight or explanation, but her stunned expression mirrored his own confusion.

Felix sought answers from Renuka, desperate to understand the nature of the creature they were facing and the extent of its powers. However, Renuka, overcome with shock and uncertainty, struggled to articulate a response. She sat on the nearby bed, drained of vitality and hope, unable to process the events unfolding before her

In that moment, Renuka was lost in a whirlwind of fear and disbelief, her senses d ulled by the overwhelming weight of uncertainty and dread. She remained disconnected from the world around her, unable to offer the clarity or reassurance that Felix sought.

Felix, recognizing the urgency of the situation, swiftly commanded Marco to contact their men stationed at the front entrance. Marco acted promptly, relaying Felix's orders through the walkie-talkie before handing it over to Felix himself.

With urgency in his voice, Felix directed their men to retreat from the building's front and regroup inside the laboratory where Jewels, the specimen, was kept, emphasizing the need to protect her at all costs.

At the front

Under Patrick's direction, the soldiers immediately began executing Felix's orders. With a sense of urgency, Patrick swiftly guided them towards the laboratory housing the precious specimen. Taking the lead, he navigated through the corridors, with the soldiers following closely behind. Those who were injured received aid from their fellow soldiers, who carried them along as they hurried towards the designated safe zone.

Back to the room

Felix instructed Marco to head to the laboratory and regroup with everyone. As Marco left the room, Akash Sharma inquired about Felix's plans. At that moment, Felix admitted they didn't have any concrete plans yet, emphasizing their initial priority of ensuring the safety of Akash, Renuka, and Adharv.

Renuka Sharma then spoke up, mentioning how Adam had evolved into something akin to a god, a development they hadn't anticipated. Everyone in the room turned to look at her, but she remained motionless on the bed, her expression blank.

Continuing, Renuka emphasized the importance of informing the world about Adam's threat. However, Akash Sharma interjected, dismissing her suggestion.

Felix, upon hearing Renuka's words, acknowledged the importance of informing others about Adam's threat but stressed that their immediate priority was the protection of those present.

Felix asked mr aansh about the controls centre which miss renuka was talking to him about earlier.
He asks if that can they monitor the whole building from their.

Mr aansh replied, the main control centre in section 3 is the place where you can monitor the entire Building premises.
Felix immediately ask Aansh to take him there.
Akash Sharma who was listening to this asked Felix if he could stop and capture Adam or not. If not Akash will needs to make arrangements for assigning another team immediately. Akash Sharma with the fear of losing the billions of money he invested was losing his patience.

Felix once again iGnored Akash Sharma.

Me Aansh looked at Akash Sharma.
Then Felix told Aansh that he needs to monitor the entire place to come up with a plan.

Akash Sharma interjected, stating firmly, "Section 3 is only accessible to authorized personnel. Mr. Aansh won't take you there. He is my employee, not yours."

Felix, visibly frustrated, retorted to Mr. Akash, emphasizing the necessity of being in the control centre if they hoped to leave the facility unscathed.

Suddenly, Renuka Sharma rose from her bed and addressed Felix, volunteering to guide him to the control center.

Amidst the conversation, Felix's men provided an update, informing them that all adversaries, including the wolves, were converging toward the front entrance of the building.

Felix wasted no time and urged Renuka to lead the way. Despite Akash's attempts to restrain her, Renuka remained resolute in her decision, escorting Felix and his men from the room.

Meanwhile, Akash Sharma enlisted Mr. Aansh's company and departed from the room.