0.1 - Evelyn

Hey there! My name is Evelyn Swan, but alot of people call me Dodie. Let me give you a little background story of myself so you know what you're getting yourself into.

My dad is Charlie Swan and he adopted me when I was only 6 months old. He said that he found me all bundled up in a basket outside of the door of the police station. There was a note in the basket and all it said was that my name was Evelyn and that my birthday is January 4th. Nothing else. I'm glad dad found me when he did. I love him and treats me like his own and I wouldn't change it for the world.

I have a younger sister named Isabella Swan, but she doesn't like that name and only wants to be called Bella. You would think we would have a great bond, but oh how could I be ever so wrong. We don't like each other. Let me retract that statement. We HATE each other and Renee (who is her mother) spoils her with everything. If she wanted it, she got it. If she wanted something I got, then Renee would make sure Bella had something better than me. Charlie kept trying to put his foot down on everything, but Renee wouldn't listen. He tried telling her that everything had to be fair between us girls. If I wasn't allowed to have something, then Bella couldn't have it either. That's probably why they ended up divorcing. Renee ended up taking Bella with her and I stayed with Charlie because I was not about to live through hell for the next who knows how many years.

As the years went on, Bella would come during the Summer but all she did was complain about every little thing. She stopped coming after about 6 years because she knows that Charlie is not at all like Renee. He won't give in like she does.

When I turned 14, I found out that I had powers. I got angry at a phone call I overheard between my dad and Renee and ended up busting a bulb from a lamp in the front room. I didn't tell my dad anything because I wanted figure it out so I just told him I accidently bumped into the lamp. After some extensive research, the only conclusion that I could come up with is that I'm a witch. Pretty neat? Sometimes. I mean, to help keep me calm, I do yoga and meditation. I full don't know the extent of my powers yet, but I'm still learning and practicing. Because of me being a Supernatural now, I know about the Cold Ones and the Quileute Legends but I will get to that later.

When I was 16, I decided to get a job to help my dad and also to get my own car. Dad told me that if I wanted something, then I had to work for it. You can't get everything handed to you on a silver platter. I wish Bella would understand that. I got a job at a diner that is owned by Joy Ateara (who also knows about the Quileutes, but her son doesn't because she doesn't know if he will phase one day) in La Push because she needed help and was desperately seeking for workers. She hired me on the spot. I told her my school hours and how long it takes me to get there so she knows when to set my schedule. I told her I'll take whatever she'll give me because I'm saving up to buy my own car. Who knew that working in La Push would lead my imprint to finding me? I'll talk about that later too. Don't worry. We'll get there.

I am currently 17 years old and a Junior at Forks High School. I finally saved up enough money to get my own car. I worked alot of hours during the Summer and if there was any shifts that needed covered, I was there. Dad offered to help, but I told him no because I wanted to do it myself. I ended up getting me a Jeep Gladiator. I'm so proud of myself.

A new family is moving into town and everyone will not stop talking about them. They are called the Cullens and one of them is going to be a doctor at the hospital. Since I'm a witch, I knew what they were the moment I laid eyes on them. They knew I was different also, just didn't know what yet. I decided I'm gonna make this fun and keep them guessing. It's none of their business anyway.

--------------------------

This is my first story so no judgment please. If I made any mistakes, please let me know kindly.

Also, who do you want Evelyn's imprint to be? Paul, Quil or Embry?

Do you want Evelyn and Bella to get along eventually or not?

Do you want Evelyn to be friendly to all of the Cullens, none of them or just some?

Let me know all of your ideas in the comments.