Chapter 4: Bella's Pregnant

Stiles and I arrive at the Cullen's house, and before we can get out of the car, Carlisle is standing on the porch. We make it to him, Stiles with his baseball bat in hand, and he welcomes us.

"Cut the pleasantries, Carlisle. What the hell is going on?"

"Bella is sick." Did he seriously think that I was going to fall for that excuse?

"Bullshit. You may use that excuse with Charlie, but it isn't going to fly with me." I just look at him with a resting bitch face. At least, that's what the guys say I have. He just gave out a sigh and told us to follow him. We make it to the living room, and Rosalie is standing in front of Bella, who is sitting on the couch, and everyone else is spread out. "What the hell is going on?"

I hear Bella speak up. "Why are you here, Evelyn?"

"Dad called me saying that he was worried about you. Told me that you extended your honeymoon because you caught an illness and that he couldn't reach any of you. I told him I would see what was going on and get back to him." They all just look at me. I noticed that Emmett kept looking at Stiles. Before I said anything else to Bella, I looked at Emmett. "You better stop looking at him like he's something to eat. He's not on the menu and never will be." I rolled my eyes at him, and he looked back at me.

"I'm looking at him because I'm wondering why he's carrying around a baseball bat when it's pointless against vampires." Stiles and I did an evil smirk and looked at each other.

"I don't see it pointless. He used it against a newborn and killed him." They all looked at me speechless and then at Stiles like they didn't believe it. Stiles had a huge smile on his face because he was proud of that day. "Now, back to Bella. Is anybody going to tell me what's going on and why Rosalie is acting like a guard dog?" Rosalie gave me a mean look when I compared her to a dog.

"Rose, go ahead and move. She's going to find out eventually." Rosalie was hesitant at first, but finally moved to the side. Bella looks like a skeleton and really pale. She looks like she has been starved to death.

"You look like shit." I was going to be honest. I'm not the kind of person to beat around the bush. All she does is rolls her eyes at me.

"Thanks." She laughs a little. I go to step forward and Rosalie gets rude with me.

"That's close enough witch." This bitch is about to get thrown across the room if she doesn't watch her mouth.

"You really think I'm going to harm her? The most I've ever done is beat her because she laid hands on my husband. If anything happens, it's not me you should be worried about Malibu Barbie." I just rolled my eyes and go to sit on the chair next to the couch that Bella was on.

"It's okay Rose. Can you help me up?" Rose goes to help her up. When she goes to stand, her shirt rides up a little bit and there are bruises littered against her extremely huge stomach. I quickly got up from my chair.

"What the hell?!?!" Stiles and I said at the same time. Bella just looked at me and did a half smile that didn't fully reach her eyes. "What is that thing?" Carlisle goes on to tell me that they don't know because they can't see anything with an ultrasound machine and her stomach is too tough for a needle to break through. I noticed that Edward was being silent and kept staring at the window. "You're not going to say anything dickward? After all, you are the one that put her in this position." He just looks at me with a sad look and then looks at the floor. Bella then decided to say something again.

"I'm not getting rid of my baby. You should understand since you are a mother also." I just looked at her with a dumbfounded expression. Did she seriously just compare my child to hers?

"Bella, my child is human. He didn't suck the life out of me. I was able to walk around and still do everyday things. You on the other hand...... look like death more and more with every second that goes by."

"Can you at least not tell the pack what's going on?" Bella pleaded.

"The pack knows that Stiles and I are here. They are going to know what's going on and I for damn sure am not going to lie to my husband." Bella got a scared look while everyone else looked concerned.

"Then help protect her! You can make them see reason," Edward said. "We don't want the baby to die."

"Are you even sure it's a baby or a monster that's going to eat its way out of Bella once it's ready to be born?" Stiles asked. That's a good question. They don't know what it is because it's growing so fast that it's killing her.

"Stiles, I think we're done here. Let's go." As we go to leave, Edward speeds in front of us and stops us from going out the door. Stiles lifts his bat up and faces away from me with his back toward me while I get fireballs ready and face Edward with my back to Stiles. Carlisle, seeing that Edward was trying to start problems, told him to let us leave because he didn't want to risk the treaty. He didn't want us to leave, but he eventually moved to the side and let us leave. Stiles and I quickly got in the car and left. As we were headed back to La Push, Stiles and I were talking about the pregnancy and how we were going to tell the pack. 

"Look, I'm no female and don't have the correct anatomy, but even I know that's not normal. You can't get pregnant that fast. It's impossible." 

"Tell me something I don't already know Stiles. I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to tell everyone that Bella is growing some vampire baby thing inside of her."

"Just rip off the band-aid." Really Stiles? Then again, Stiles and I were never ones to sugar coat anything. I think we may just have to do that. 

"Lord have mercy! This is going to be a fun conversation that I don't want to be apart of." Stiles doesn't either, but I don't think we will have a choice. As soon as we cross the treaty line into La Push, I could sense that a couple of the guys and Leah was following along side us to make sure we made it okay. When we made it to Emily's house, everyone came outside asking what's wrong and if she's a bloodsucker yet. Stiles and I explained to them everything that was said and what happened. They were not happy to say the least. Sam wanted to start planning, but I just wanted to rest. 

"Sam, how about this? We enjoy our free time for the rest of the day, do whatever we want and we deal with everything tomorrow." He looked at me for a second and agreed. "Besides, Paul owes me date night. We haven't had one in awhile." Emily laughed and then offered to watch Ahiga tonight. We thanked her and went home to take a nap before getting ready for our date. All I know is that I'm ready to see what Paul is going to have up his sleeve tonight.  What I didn't know was that Bella, Edward and Alice were plotting behind our backs and finding a way to get me to protect Bella.

----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Bella, Edward and Alice are going to do?