Chapter 3: Jacob's Imprint & Bella's Back

Bella's gone on her honeymoon and everything has been quiet. Finally! I hope they stay gone for good, but I can only dream for so much. Jacob has found his imprint when he was gone. Yes, I said imprint. When he wasn't around anybody and we would only see him during pack meetings, I finally had to do something about it and find out what was going on.

*FLASHBACK*

Jacob is nowhere to be seen and I got to talk to him. We are having a bonfire at his dad's house tonight and nobody can get ahold of him or knows where he's at. Sam says he's not on patrol and Billy said he's not at home. I finally just did a locator spell and it shows that he's near my house. What the hell? I quickly go to the house to find him pacing outside my front door. I yell for him since he didn't notice me walking up.

"Jacob! What are you doing at my house?"

I must've startled him because he jumped like 5 feet in the air. "You shouldn't sneek up on people like that."

"Well next time answer your phone when someone calls you." I look at him with a 'duh' look. "Now, what are you doing here?"

I want to tell you something, but I don't know how you'll take it."

"You can tell me." I swear up and down that this better not be about Bella or I'm going to punch him.

"While I was away for awhile, I found my imprint." SAY WHAT?!?!

"You did?!?!" He just nodded his head yes. "Congrats! Why didn't you say anything back at the pack house?"

"I didn't want to be judged or bombarded with questions." I totally understood where he was coming from so I just nodded my head.

"Soooooooooo who's the lucky person?" He looked at me with a hesitant look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"You know how I said I didn't want to be judged." I just nodded my head and said yes. "Well, my imprint is a guy." I stood there speechless with my mouth open. "Are you going to say anything?"

"Yeah. Everyone owes Stiles $20."

"Stiles took a bet that I was either gay or bisexeual and none of you didn't believe him?" I just nodded my head. Stiles was right damn it. Maybe I should've trusted him when he told us that he went to a school with a guy that was gay. "Wow."

"Yep. Honestly, I didn't know you were - "

I didn't either.... Well, I kinda had an idea but I pushed it to the side and didn't think much of it until I imprinted on him."

"You hid it pretty well."

"Not good enough apparently if Stiles of all people figured it out." He just did a soft laugh. "Also, when you've been pining after a girl your entire life, people tend not to notice."

"That is true." I said and then did a small laugh. "I would like to meet him and I bet the whole pack would love to meet him also. If you want, then I can say something to them before you bring him over."

"I'd like that." He looked worried about what the pack was going to say.

"Hey, it's okay to be gay or bisexual Jacob. You're still you and we will love you always no matter what. As long as you make each other happy, then we'll be happy. If the pack has a problem with it, then I'll figure out a way to light their asses on fire." We both laughed and was quiet for a moment. "Just tell him try and not to faint when he sees all the guys shirtless." Jacob looked at me and started growling. "Hey, don't growl at me. All of you keep running around shirtless because your body temps are set at 108 degrees. Your imprint will probably be making the jokes just to make the guys uncomfortable. Oooooooooo that's going to be hilarious. I am so not telling the guys that your imprint is a guy. This is going to be so fun."