Epilogue

It's been a couple of months since the confrontation with the Volturi and I kept up my end of the deal. I helped them restore order and put everything in balance in the supernatural world. I told them that if anything comes out of balance again, then they can contact me. Other than that, I don't want to hear from them. When asked how they can find me if they need me, I just told them that Demetri will be able to since he is the tracker. All he has to do is follow the smell of woods and wet dog.

The remaining Cullens no longer come to Washington, but we still get a wonderer here and there. Since there are no more vampires, no more Quileutes are turning and we can all finally grow old together. Even though they stopped turning, they can still imprint. How that works, I have no idea. Now all we got to do is see what the future holds for us.

--- 20 YEARS LATER ---

Over the years, everyone ended up having kids while Jacob and Danny adopted.

Paul and I ended up having 4 kids.

Ahiga - 21
Dylan & Cole -14 year old twins
Amber - 12

Emily and Sam had 2 kids.

Lisa - 15
Brad - 13

Leah and Stiles had 2 sets of twins.

Kayla & Renee - 19
James & Jarrod - 17

Jared and Kim had 2 kids.

Dodie - 14
Louis - 13

Embry and Rhonda has 2 kids

Michael - 16
Kevin - 14

Seth and Morgan had 2 kids.

Megan - 8
Troy - 5

Quil & Claire had 3 kids.

Ashley - 4
Leslie - 3
Quil VI - 1

Jacob & Danny adopted 3 kids.

Mary - 8
Billy - 6
Cory - 2

Hopefully I got everybody, but anyways.... turns out that Rhonda and Morgan are sisters, who are Paul's cousins. About 6 months after the whole Volturi thing, Paul and I were going through some old photos and I found one with them in it. I asked Paul who they were and he said their cousins and proceeded to ask why. I told him why I asked. Next thing you know, he's calling them up on the phone and making up all kinds of excuses to get them to come down and visit La Push. It all worked out in the end.

Right now, I'm currently helping Kayla get her wedding dress zipped up. To say she is nervous would be an understatement. Leah and I are trying to calm her down.

"Kayla, it's okay. You are about to walk down that aisle and marry the love of your life," I say to her.

"I know, but he's your son and I feel like I'm going to make a fool of myself." She just started rambling on.

"Kayla, sweetheart. If he didn't love you, he wouldn't have proposed. My son loves you with all his heart. The day that he imprinted on you, he came home all googly eyed and it looked like his heart was going to burst out of his chest. You were all he talked about for days. It was to the point that I was ready to suffocate him." We both laughed together. "You got this sweety and welcome to the family."

All she did was smile. A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door and it was Stiles. He asked if she was ready and she said yes. I told her I would meet her down there. I found my seat and I could see that Ahiga was trying not to be a nervous wreck. Man, was me and Paul like this at our wedding? Good lord! As Stiles was walking her down the aisle, I saw the same look on her face as the one that I gave Paul at our wedding. Like he was the only one that existed and there was noone else around. Paul noticed the same thing in Ahiga and when we both looked at each other, we just smiled. I love this man and will continue to love him until the day I die.

After all, he is just a Quileute wolf that imprinted on a witch. Our lives couldn't get any better than that.

THE END

-------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for following me on this journey between Paul and Evelyn! Let me know what you guys thought of this.

I will go back through the whole thing later on and fix any mistakes.

I'm already wanting to write a different story, but I don't know what about. What do you think?