0.4 - Bad News

EVELYN'S POV

It's been almost 7 months since Paul and I been together, but it still only feels like yesterday that we met. My birthday is in 2 days and Paul wants to do something for me. I told him that he can go ahead and plan something, but to please not do anything too big because I'm not into that sort of stuff. He says it won't be huge, but once I got wind that Stiles was going to be part of it, I knew that I wasn't going to get what I requested. Oh well. As long as all my loved ones were there.

--- TIME SKIP TO EVELYN'S BIRTHDAY ---

*SMUT AHEAD*

I woke up to kisses along my back and I automatically knew who it was. "This is a great way to wake up in the morning," I say and smile.

"Happy birthday babe. I made you some breakfast," he whispers in my ear and continues to kiss me all over. I turn around on my back so I could kiss him back. "I like seeing you in bed like this," Paul says.

"How?" I ask.

"Naked and ready for me to take you," he says and kisses me.

"Then why haven't you taken me yet?" I ask with an eybrow lifted up. Paul looks back at me with lust and next thing I know he is on top of me kissing me like it's his last time. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open my mouth to let him in. We began to fight for dominance as I run my hands through his hair and slightly tug on it, which causes him to let out a small growl. Soon, he slides his fingers down my body and starts rubbing my clit. I gasp at the feeling it leaves me because it's more intense each time. I started to moan and squirm underneath him. He starts leaving trails of kisses down on my body and stops at my breasts. He shows each one the same amount attention by sucking, squeezing and licking them. Once he is done there, he continues to make his way down to my legs. He takes one of my legs and puts it over his shoulder and the other one is spread out on the bed. He started kissing my inner thighs while making eye contact with me and teasing the one place he knows I hate being teased. He finally got to the center and took me in his mouth. He began licking at a slow pace and taking his sweet time torturing me. He started to pick up the pace which caused me to call out his name several times.

"Paul, I'm about to -"

"I know. Just let go." As soon as he says that, I end up cumming real hard and he was lapping up all of the juices. I pull him back up and start kissing him again. He starts grinding against me and I just can't take it anymore. I pull off his shorts without breaking the kiss. When his shorts are finally off, he adjusts himself on me before he finally pushes in. Now, Paul is above average and he has to give me a minute to adjust to his size everytime we have sex. Once I'm finally adjusted, I tell him to move. He slowly moves in and out of me, hitting my g-spot over and over again. He takes my left leg and moves it up higher around his waist so he can go deeper and faster. "Cum for me babe! Cum for me!" Paul groans out. All I could do was moan and dig my nails into his arms. I arch my back as the pleasure intensifies and sets my body on fire. "I need words Dodie! Use your words!"

"Paul, I - - I -- FUCK!" I scream out as I get closer and closer to my orgasm. At this point, my hands moved to his back and I don't realize that I'm leaving scratches. The closer my orgasm gets, the harder Paul thrusts in and out of me. It's like he knows when I'm about to cum. I feel my whole body begin to tighten up as my orgasm takes over and all I see is stars. Soon, Paul has me flipped over onto all fours wanting to keep me pleasured as much as possible. I was so wet from cumming, he was able to slip in easily from behind. He knows I like this position because I could feel ever inch of him as he slides in and out. As I was getting closer to my orgasm, he goes faster and I was a moaning mess just calling out his name repeatedly. My moaning encouraged him to speed up and hard enough to where the bed hit against to wall. Thank God we didn't get another headboard because that would've probably been our millionth one. (I stopped counting after 4.) My orgasm finally came and Paul comes shortly after me. He finally stops moving so we can catch our breath. He gives me a quick kiss before pulling out and laying down beside me. "That was amazing birthday sex Paul," I said. Paul looks at me and smile.