Breaking Dawn: Chapter 1 - Wedding Invitation & Jacob Leaves

A month has passed by since we brought Ahiga home and things have been quiet. Too quiet if you ask me. Every one has been fawning over the baby and Jared and Stiles have been fighting on who is the better godfather/uncle. Ahiga no longer has to be tube fed, (yes I still had to tube feed him once I brought him home). I can finally breastfeed him like I've been wanting to, which Paul does not mind one bit when I whip them out. He's just jealous of Ahiga. 

*FLASHBACK*

I can hear Ahiga crying and I get off the couch to check on him. He was napping so he must be hungry and need a butt change.

After changing him, I go back to the front room and get comfortable on the couch next to Paul before feeding Ahiga. Paul leans down and whispers to him, "Don't worry little man, those are my favorite too." I just looked at him and shook my head. "What? I have to sit here and watch him get all the goods while I get nothing."

"Are you jealous of your son right now?" I looked at him with amusement across my face. He tried to hide it by scoffing and telling me no, but I know better. 

"Oh my gosh. You're an idiot." I just shook my head again. "Is my wolf wanting adult time with me?" He just looked at me with a pout on his face and said yes in a baby voice. I chuckled at him. 

"Okay. I'll make sure he has a full belly tonight before putting him to bed that way he'll be down for most of the night if not the whole night. Deal?" He got excited over that.

"Deal!" This man I swear. It's quiet for a few minutes and when I look over at him again, he's staring at my breasts. 

"Hey babe?" He all of a sudden asks. 

"Yeah?"

"Do you think your boobs will stay that big once you're done breastfeeding or will they go back how they used to be?" 

"You seriously just ask me that question?" 

"Yes."

"They'll go back down eventually."

"Can I get you pregnant again so they can stay that big?" I just shoved him on his arm.

"You are insufferable. You better not get me pregnant again for awhile. Now, let's get back to our movie you hormonal maniac." With that said, we got back to our movie.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Bella has left me alone for now, but I wonder how long that is going to last. 

I'm going outside to get the mail and I see a card addressed to me and Paul from Bella. What could this possibly be? I open the card and it's a wedding invitation. You've got to be kidding me. Does she seriously think that I'm going to her wedding? Really? Like I'm going to voluntarily be around vampires, especially someone in the coven that got my birth parents killed. What a whack job. I walk back in the house and shout for Paul. He comes to me and asks what's wrong. I show him the card and he doesn't say anything. 

"Paul, you might want to call Billy to see if they received one yet."

"Do you really think they are that stupid to send one to Jake?" He questions. He knows that they would, but he doesn't want to believe it. 

"Oh yeah," I say. They would send one to Jacob because Bella claims that he's her best friend, but also probably to rub it in his face that she chose Edward. 

"Okay. I'll call Billy." He goes to grab the phone, but it starts to ring. It's Billy. That could only mean one thing. Jacob received an invitation also. Shit. Paul answers the phone and talks to Billy for a couple of minutes and then hangs up. "We have a problem."

"What's wrong?"

"Jacob saw the invitation, stormed out of the house, phased and ran off. He doesn't know where he could have possibly went. He's already called Sam. I'm going to go out and help the others to see if we can find him."

"It's pouring down rain!" They are pyscho and going to even smell more like a wet dog.

"I know, but we got to do something before his scent disappears." I just let out a deep sigh because I know he's right. 

"Okay. Be careful." He said he would, gave me a kiss goodbye and phased once he got out the door. I hope Jacob is alright. I'm worried about him. I know we didn't exactly get along that well, but he is still apart of the pack. 

--- 4 HOURS LATER ---

Paul comes walking through the back door soaking wet and just by the look on his face, I could tell that they didn't find him. 

"Didn't find him, did you?"

"No. It looks like he crossed into Canada. That's where his trail led to anyways. We can't do much from there." I can tell it's going to take a toll on the pack because they are down a pack member. I hope he comes back soon. Paul goes to take Ahiga, but I step away from him. "What's wrong?"

"You are going to go take a shower first before you even hold him. You smell worse than a wet dog." He looked at me offended, but then got a smirk on his face. "Don't even think about - " He cut me off when he swooped me in for a huge hug and started rubbing his head all over me. "EW! Get off me!" He started laughing and took off to get a shower. That jackass. 

----------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. I didn't have anything much for this chapter.