Chapter 5: Truth, Baseball & Trackers

I woke up the next morning with my marks throbbing. I wasn't in any pain. It was just throbbing, which I thought was weird. I felt arms around me and I smiled when I saw that Paul stayed with me all night. I could lay here all day and admire him, but I really had to get up and go to the bathroom really bad. I went to lean over to grab my phone to contact Emily so she could help me, but I couldn't reach it. I slowly try to pry his arms off, but he just tightened them around me. I know Sue said that I had to have someone help me walk, but I was not about to deal with a cranky Paul. After several attempts of trying to get up, I knew it was gonna be a lost cause. I decided to face the music and wake him up. I nudged him and said his name, but all he did was let out a hmmm sound. I nudged harder and he still wasn't budging. Welp, last resort here I come. I leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and slowly made my way down his neck. Before I could make it to his chest, he finally woke up and pulled me back up to him so I could see him face to face. "As much as I love waking up like that, you know we can't do anything until you are healed up completely."

"Oh, I know. I kept trying to wake you because I need to get up, but you weren't budging."

"What do you need to get up for? You're supposed to stay in bed."

"Paul, my dear. My imprint. The love of my life. I need to go to bathroom before I pee myself. I was trying to reach my phone to text Emily so she can help, but you wouldn't let go."

"Well, we don't need you doing that," he said with a laugh. "I'll go get Emily." As he went to go get Emily, I started to sit up so I can be ready for when she gets in here. When she comes through the door, she comes to help me out of bed and tells me that Paul went to go relieve Sam from patrol. After I get done with my business, we go to the kitchen and I see Kim and Stiles sitting at the table.

"Did you guys stay here last night?"

"Yep!" Kim and Stiles both said at the same time. Once Emily helped me sit down, she went in the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone. We were all just talking and joking around until Sam and Jared came in the door. Everybody got quiet real quick. When Sam saw me, he immediately looked away and walked outside. Emily looked at me and said he just needed time. I didn't argue with him because I still feel a little tired from all the events that happened yesterday and from Bella at waking me up at 1am this morning, which reminding me......

"Bella called me," I say to everyone that was in the room.

"When?" Jared asked.

"About 1am this morning. Woke me up. Surprised that Paul didn't wake up."

"I thought you had her number blocked?" Kim said.

"I did, but she got a new number and managed to get ahold of me again."

"Well damn. Do you think she's going to find out about your scratches?" Stiles says.

"No and don't tell her either. She doesn't need to know because it's none of her business. She better not find out about my mark either from the leeches because she doesn't know wolves exist yet." Speaking of the devil and my phone shall ring once again. Maybe if we all stop speaking her name, she'll stop calling me. Stiles must've knew what I was thinking because what he said next had me cackling.

"Is she fucking Beetle Juice?!?! I swear everytime we talk about her, your phone rings. It's like she knows," he says frustrated. "Do you want me to answer that?"

"No I will, but I'll have it on speaker so you all can hear what she says." With that being said, I answer the phone to see what leech loving Bella wanted.

"Can you stop calling me for like 5 minutes Bella?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"