Chapter 2: Bella's Wedding & Jacob Returns

Tomorrow is Bella's wedding and these past couple of months, she has been driving me absolutely nuts. It's always Have you talked to Jake?, Do you know where Jake is?, Come to my wedding, Why haven't you RSVP'd yet, and I'm about to strangle her. Bitch, I have more important things to take care of than to attend a wedding that's going to be 96% leeches, 3% human and 1% wolves. (Yes I said wolves because Seth and a few others are going.) AHHHHHHH. I don't know how many times I've said no to her. Geez! You would think she would get the hint, but noooooooo. I had to completely turn mine and Paul's phone off and tell the pack not to contact us if Bella, any of the leeches or anyone related to that bunch call. There was a few times that we just got Ahiga down for a nap or settled down from being fussy because we think he's trying to teeth and our phones would go off. 

Right now I'm helping Emily make lunch for everyone at her house and we're waiting for them to get back from the woods. Kim and Stiles are in the floor in the front room with Ahiga. I had to set ground rules with them because they kept fighting over who was going to hold him first. I was about to put food in the oven until we hear a knock at the door. We thought it was weird since none of the guys ever knock. Stiles quickly got behind me with his bat that just randomly appeared out of nowhere. Where in the hell did that come from? I look out the window and...... no way. I swung open the door just as Stiles raised the bat and shouted, "Jacob! You're back!" He smiled at me and gave me a hug. Stiles let out a big sigh of relief and let the bat down. "Where have you been? Are you okay?" I kept asking questions and he finally had to tell me to calm down. 

"I've been to Canada. I think. Maybe Alaska also. I've been on four legs the entire time just running so it feels weird walking back on two." I just looked at him like he was an idiot. "What?"

"Canada and Alaska?" He just nodded his head and said yes. I happened to grab a book that was on the table and started hitting him with it. "Are......... you...... out..... of...... your......fuc......king.... mind?!?!" I hit him with every word I say and he is trying to defend himself. 

"I'm sorry! I had to get away from everything!" He explained, hopefully giving a good enough reason. I just stared at him before hitting him with the book again.

"Next.....time.....let....some.....one......know......you're......OKAY....you........jackass!" After calling him that, I hit him a couple more times before I quit. Before Jacob could say anything, everybody else walks through the door and sees Jacob. He was the first one to say something.

"Paul, your wife is abusive!" Paul just started laughing.

"What did she do? Plus, you probably deserved it." Jacob went on to explain what I was doing to him. When the pack just looked at me.

"Don't look at me like that. Once Jacob tells you why I was doing that, then you all will agree with me." Sam then asks what Jacob did. He went on to explain what he told me about where he went. I was right. They all agreed with me and that he deserved it.

The food was finally done and we all got to eating. We were all catching up with Jacob until Jared decided to bring up the wedding. Kim hit him on the back of the head and called him an idiot. What Jacob said caught us all by surprise.

"I'm going tomorrow." We all went quiet. I decided to break the silence.

"Why?" I was curious as to know why he would go to a wedding, knowing that Bella didn't choose him and that she was just playing with his feeling this entire time.

"I need closure. I left on bad terms and I need to fix it before she goes off on her honeymoon tomorrow." He then just shrugged it off like he was completely over it and fine that she didn't choose him. That's odd. He just doesn't let that kind of stuff go that easy and that quick. My senses are going off again and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Did Jacob find his imprint while he was gone? I'm not going to say anything for now. I figured if he wants to tell us, then he will when he's ready.