Eclipse: Chapter 1 - Victoria and Baby Gender

It's been about a couple of months since the Cullens got back and Jacob hasn't spoken to Bella. He needs to just talk to her already because I'm tired of hearing the whole pack complain about Bella this or Bella that. Jacob really needs to learn how to block his thoughts. Even I'm getting headaches from hearing about it and I'm not even a wolf. Geez! Dad did say she is grounded though and she did not take it well, but I bet that ain't stopping Edward from climbing in through her bedroom window at night. Jackass.

I'm about 5 months pregnant and I get to go to the doctor's office tomorrow to find out the gender. Kim and Emily are trying to convince me to do a gender reveal. Uh, no! I don't know. I'll think about it, but I'm not going to let them know that though. Gotta keep them on their toes. *Insert evil laugh* Bella still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. Don't know how because I go to dad sometimes and she sees me. I know for a fact Edward is there hiding in her room and surely could hear another heartbeat and would've said something, but I ain't complaining. The less stress the better. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Stiles saying something to everyone about me naming the baby after him. "For the millionth time Stiles, I'm not naming my child after you if it's a boy!" I tell Stiles. Ever since I announced to everyone I was pregnant, him and Jared have been bugging me about naming the child after one of them. I swear these boys! They are trying to get Quil and Embry in on it too. Yes you heard me right. I said Quil. He finally phased about 2 weeks ago. He was happy that he got to hang out with his friends again. Leah just laughed at Stiles and then hit him in the back of the head. Speaking of Leah and Stiles, they are going strong. She no longer hides her smile and dismisses Stiles. He finally won her over. It took alot, but he never gave up. She tries to say it was because of the constant nagging, but I knew the reason. That secret is going to stay with me though. Her and Emily are slowly started to mend their relationship and be around each other more, but that's still taking time. After all, it was her cousin that got with her ex-fiance not long after they broke up. Paul has been such a great husband and I feel like shit for how I've been treating him. I get the weirdest food cravings at the most random times, even sometimes at 2 or 3 in the morning and I wake him up to tell him. Instead of complaining, he actually goes gets it.

*Flashback*

It's 2 in the morning and I wake up from my sleep because I get hungry. I was craving marshmallow fluff with pickles and peanut butter. I wake him up to tell him, but he gives me a weird look before getting up to get it. While he goes to the kitchen, I think about how supportive he's been through the pregnancy and how he helps me when my hormones go out of control because Jared and Stiles start to make fun of me because of the way I'm starting to walk. They both got hit for that one. Then I start thinking about how I've been treating him the whole time and it makes me start crying. STUPID HORMONES! As I was crying, he walks in the door with everything I asked for. When he saw me crying, he put everything down on the bedside table and rushed over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong Paul. I've been treating you horrible while you've been just taking it with stride. Jared and Stiles make fun of me for how I'm starting to walk and how I have to pee every 5 minutes. My hormones have been out of whack and probably driving you crazy. You are probably getting tired of me and I'm starting to look like a fat whaaaale." I cried really hard on that last part. He must've been able to understand what I said because he started comforting me.

"Babe, I take it with stride because this is normal. I don't expect anything less than you. As for Jared and Stiles, the girls and I will deal with them. Don't you worry about it. You are having to pee that much is because our child, who I still think is a boy, is playing Soccer with your bladder. I can handle your hormones baby, I'm Paul fucking Lahote," that caused me to laugh, "I've dealt with alot worse and I will NEVER get tired of you. I love you. You are my wife and my imprint. I couldn't ask for anybody else. Also, stop calling yourself names. You are not a fat whale. You are pregnant. You are carrying our child and giving it life as it grows inside of you. If you still think you are a whale, then you a very cute and adorable whale." When he said all that made my heart full and I was smiling real big. Instead of saying anything, I just gave him a huge kiss.