Chapter 3: Cliff Jumping

EVELYN'S POV

I'm at the house about to start making lunch for everyone until a shirtless Paul comes through the door all excited. "Hey babe!"

"Yes, my lovely husband?" He stayed silent for a second when I said that. I looked at him and his eyes are dark with lust.

"I love it when you call me your husband. It makes me feel all types of ways."

"Oh yeah? What type of ways my sexy husband?" He pushes me against the counter and starts kissing me.

*SMUT AHEAD*

I can feel him start to get hard against my stomach. He picks me up and places my on the table. I run my hands up his chest and wrap them around his neck. He starts to remove my clothes slowly and it's driving me crazy. He knows it too because I can feel him smile against my lips. "Stop going so slow Paul," I whine. After he finally removes my clothes, I start removing his shorts and boxers. I moan as his hands slide up and cups my breasts, gently squeezing and pulling on my nipples. He starts trailing kisses from my lips, down my body and it makes me throw my head back and moan out his name, "Paul...." He loves how easy he can get a reaction out of me. He slides one of his hands down and cups me. He slides two fingers in and presses his thumb on my clit. I gasp at the action. He started pumping his fingers in and out of me and goes faster as I get closer to my orgasm. I had to put both my arms on the table to help support me. When I finally cum over his fingers, I try to move away from him but he holds me in place and starts slowing down. He then removes his fingers and sucks on them.

"We aren't finished yet so tell me what you want my lovely wife. Tell me!"

"You know exactly what I want," I moan out and try to pull him closer. He pulls away a little bit and I get frustrated.

"Now be a good girl for daddy and tell me what you want. I'm not doing anything until you tell me." I become wetter when he called himself daddy. He knows what he's doing and the effect it has on me. That cocky bastard.

"I want all of you."

"I want all of me, what?"

"I want all of you, sir." With that being said, he thrusts inside of me quick and starts getting at a hard pace. "Oh daddy," I moan out. He seems to like that because he lifts my leg over his shoulder, making him going further in, and pounds faster. "Oh god! That feels so good! Right there!" He moans out my name and in a few minutes I'm seeing stars.

"Cum with me!" Just him saying that makes me release everything I have. Once we come down from our high, he lays his forehead on top of mine and stays inside of me.

*SMUT ENDS*

"I love you Paul."

"I love yo-" He was cut off by someone screaming.

"REALLY?!?! THE TABLE?!?! WE EAT THERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" We look up and it is no other than Stiles..... fucking..... Stilinski. Paul quickly pulled out and got in front of me while putting on his shorts so Stiles wouldn't see anything. As I was hurrying up and getting dressed, Paul decided to question him.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"I did knock! Sam sent me over here to see what was taking so long."

"Give us a few minutes to change. We'll meet you over there." After Paul said that, Stiles started walking out the door saying something about how Sam can walk his Alpha ass over here to get us next time and something about horny wolves. Who knows with him.

"What's he talking about Paul?"

"We're all going cliff jumping and wanted to see if you wanted to go."