013

Nora sat between Clare and James in the back of Gerry's car. 

Usually she would be racing Michelle to get in to drive with Joe but she wanted to be in a slower car so she could read her travel guide. That worked out for James who got to spend more time with the girl. 

Though at the moment the car was sitting in absolute silence. 

What had started as an innocent road trip - in which the two girls read and James dreamily stared at Nora, continuously trying to her to pay attention to the "London" page of her travel guide - had led to the group driving through a police barricade into the very parade they were trying to avoid. 

The group had got out, not without threats of sending one of the kids out into the crowd, but an awkward silence fell over the group as they processed what they had just gone through. 

Well all but Nora who went right back to reading her travel guide. 

Finally Gerry spoke up "I hope your father will appreciate I was the one to actually get us out of that mess" 

"He won't" Mary responded as she searched through her bag. 

As the two adults continued to argue, James leant down to Nora whispering in her ear "Are you alright?" 

She looked up at the boy with confused eyes "um yeah... do I not seem alright?" she asked a bit concerned 

"No no no you're great, perfect. I just know that kinda stuff can be scary so want to make sure you're good" James stated, puffing out his chest as if to seem brave. 

"Nope I'm alright" Nora repeated trying to get back to her reading. 

"Well you know if you're not alright I'm great at comforting and stuff" James scrambled to try and get the girl to talk to him. 

"Well I'll keep that in mind"

"Yeah you should" 

"Jesus can you two shut up" Clare shouted at the two, trying to read her copy of Moby Dick.

The car came to a stop as Mary rushed out of the car to check the boot. Nora was planning on just waiting in the car, which meant to did James, but about 2 minutes of waiting she heard a scream come from outside. 

The two teens looked at each other wide eyed and scrambled out of the car. 

Nora stood next to Michelle who was staring at a new man who had emerged from the back of the Quinn's car 

"What's going on?" Nora asked in confusion. 

"I think I just met my husband".

-

The group of teens stood together on the side of the road. 

"I'm in shock, it's insane" Erin rambled in a state of panic 

"I don't even think I fancy him" Michelle added 

"What?" Erin asked 

"Well it's obviously her husband" Nora spoke out causing James to nod, agreeing with anything the girl said. 

"Exactly it's too much of a coincidence" Michelle pointed out. 

"Do you remember the whole us being in grave danger thing Sarah mentioned?" Erin asked the group receiving a few nods "Well I think... this might be it" 

"I thought you said fortune telling was medieval" Michelle pointed out to the blonde girl. 

"Yeah, well, something has made me reassess all that. What was it again? Oh, aye. The fact that there's an actual Provo in the boot of our car!"