033

"You almost done in there?" Nora yelled to her boyfriend who was getting changed in the bathroom next to her room. 

The pair had decided to drop by Nora's house so she could get material for their costumes before going to Erin's. They had gotten slightly side tracked as Nora found the perfect dress for James to wear as Posh Spice, which she was making the boy try on. It was a dress she had made a while back for some specific event, but she wasn't too attached to it. 

"I found a wig as well" the girl shouted from her place on the bed, twirling the head of black hair in her hand. 

"Alright what do you think" James jumped out from the bathroom wearing the dress and striking some poses for the girl. 

Nora had only worn that dress a few times in her life, but never did it look as good as James did now. 

"Wow" the girl whispered as her boyfriend continued to do silly poses. "Come here let me put the wig on you" 

James smiled as he walked over to the girl, lowering himself in front of her, back facing the girl. She shifted as well as she could with the cast on her leg as she placed the fake hair over the boys curly locks. 

She gave him a kiss on the check, then another, and another and soon her kisses began trailing down to his neck. 

"Babe" James let out a laugh as Nora smiled against his skin 

"You look so good" she whispered turning his head so she could give more kisses to the front of his neck. 

"Nora I don't want to ruin your dress" the english boy admitted, though the euphoric look on his face did not suggest he truely was that worried. 

"Then why don't you take it off" Nora whispered. 

James broke away from her for a second, looking at her hopefully "Really?" the boy asked and Nora nodded. 

The boy rushed up to close the bedroom door as Nora began slowly unbuttoning her top. 

James obviously did not have the same slow pace, already having the dress off before Nora could even open her shirt. James came back to the bed, only in his boxers, positioning himself over the girl as the two began to kiss heatedly. 

Before it could go any further, Nora felt a jab in her leg as James shifted slightly 

"Fuck: she yelled in pain and James instantly bounced off her. 

"Shit Nora I'm so sorry" the boy frantically apologised. 

"No, no it's fine" the girl spoke but her voice was many octaves higher than it usually would be. She laid back down on her side trying to make herself appear as sexy as she could, though her face was still cringing in immense pain "where were we?" 

James just raised an eyebrow at the obviously suffering girl, which Nora caught onto and groaned "This stupid cast, is ruining everything!!" the girl buried her face in her pillows. 

"It's alright love" James spoke as he laid down next to Nora "it'll be off soon" 

"Can you wait that long?" Nora asked, feeling bad for her boyfriend who just scoffed "For you, I would wait an eternity" 

And with that he gave her a soft kiss, contrasting how the couple had been before. 

"We should probably head over to Erin's otherwise Michelle may come crashing down the door" James joked. Nora giggled as she sat up, James handing her her crutches and began to make their way out the door.

"But I swear James as soon as this cast is off we're doing it" Nora insisted and James playfully shook his head laughing 

"Sounds good babe"