018

"It's really nice" Jon spoke, looking down at the friendship bracelet that was now on his hand.

 Currently the group of teens were scattered throughout the room. Erin and Dee were chatting in the middle or the room, Clare and Philip spoke in the chairs of the room, Michelle and Harry were making out and Orla had cornered Arthur in attempt to keep him protected. 

The remaining three sat on the top of one of the bunk beds. 

"God I love beer" James suddenly spoke up, interrupting the private moment Jon was trying to have with Nora "Fancy another beer mate. I just love beer so much, don't you just love beer" 

"I like beer" Nora spoke up but James did not pull his focus away from Jon as he kept a bright smile on his face. 

"Yeah beer is nice" Jon spoke awkwardly. 

"I love beer, and football, and poker, and you know, tits" 

This caught Jon and Nora's attention. While Jon's eyes widened, Nora brought her hands up covering her chest. 

"I can't get enough of them. Then again I am one of the lads" James took a sip from his beer proud of himself for fitting in. 

"Right ok" Jon spoke awkwardly as he jumped down form the bed. James instantly followed these actions, so did Nora thinking that the jumping looked fun. 

"Oy-oy where you going?" James asked. 

"Natures calling" the boy responded. 

"Want me to come, with?" James asked, hooping to get some time with the boy 

"I could come too, I kinda need to go too" Nora spoke 

"No you don't" James harshly whispered at her. 

"You don't know my bladder" Nora told the boy frustratedly. 

"Women, am I right?" James spoke, looking up to see that Jon had already left the two and was now being interrogated by Orla along with Arthur across the room. 

"Can't you let me have anything to myself?" James groaned walking away from Nora. 

"James" Nora called after the boy, partly giggling at how dramatic he was being "James!".

With James now ignoring her, Nora decided the take out the knitting needles she had snuck into the camp and began working on a new project. Before she had even decided if she was going to make a beanie of a plan scarf again, Arthur and jon returned to the room in a panic.

"She's coming "Jon breathed out. 

"Who?" James and Nora both asked, causing James to give her the death glare for talking to his friend. 

"The small, angry penguin woman" Arthur responded. 

"Sister Micheal" Clare squeaked as the group went into action trying to hide all the beer bottles throughout the room. The door opened to reveal an angry looking Sister Micheal 

"Good evening Sister" Michelle spoke up "We just popped round because we had a few questions about the British empire"

 A new voice spoke up from behind sister Micheal "They weren't talking about the british empire sister, they were having a party, I could hear the music".

Jenny fucking Joyce.

-

Nora walked by herself as the group made their way to their next activity. She really just wanted to take in the fresh air of the area and the landscapes it had to offer.