042

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" 

A crowd had surrounded James and Madstab outside the music store. The men had contrasting stances, Madstab looking ready to fight while James looked like he was about to throw up. 

"Jesus Christ." The boy mumbled. 

"OK, he gets first dig." Laurie pointed to the english boy. 

"Why?" 

"I just feel like I should give him a chance." 

"You got this babe!" Nora yelled as she stood next to Michelle above the boy. She had initially been terrified for the boy but Erin had reminded her of his english heritage and now the girl had full confidence in her boyfriends ability. 

For once in his life, James wished that she didn't. 

"Lamp him, James!" Michelle cried excitedly. 

"I don't want to lamp him, Michelle, because if I lamp him, he'll definitely lamp me!" James yelled terrified. 

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" Madstab was getting impatient. 

"Go on, James!" Erin yelled. "Go, James, you can do it!" Clare added. 

"I expected better from you, Clare!" James scolded

"I'm sorry, but we need to get those tickets!" 

"Nora?" James turned to his girlfriend, hoping she might have some reasonable opinion on the whole situation. 

"You look so hot right now James!" The girl smiled giddily, oblivious to how unqualified the boy truly was "I believe in you" 

"Hit me, for fuck's sake!" Mad stab yelled itching for the fight to begin. 

"Hit him, James!"

"Come on, do it for Fatboy!" 

"Hit him! Hit him!" 

The group of teens cheered on James "Oh, God! Oh, God!" James muttered as he got ready to punch the man, only to instantly run and snatch the tickets from Laurie's hands. 

"He grabbed the tickets!" Michelle yelled in excitement 

"Go James" Nora cheered on. Instead of running with the tickets though, James began to rip them up. 

"No!" Almost everyone in the vicinity let out cries of disappointment.

"Are you happy now? Cause..." James didn't even seem entirely sure what he was doing.

"I'm gonna rip your fucking face clean off." Madstab grabbed the boy by his shoulders. "

No please don't, he has such a pretty one" Nora tried to reason with the seemingly insane man. 

 "What's the plan now, James?" Erin asked in disbelief. 

As madstab got closer, James quickly pulled on the strings og his hoodie, causing him to stumble back. 

"Run!"

-

Nora laid with her head down on the table in the corner of a booth. 

Orla sat next to her, running a hand through the Kelly girl's hair in an attempt to comfort her. Nora would be crying in that moment, but she had already shed so many tears she didn't think she physically could keep crying. 

She felt a weight on the seat next to Orla, slightly tilting her head up to see that James had joined the group. 

"Where's Michelle?"Clare asked.