Chapter 47

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Asher pulls me to the edge of the bed by my ankle and kneels at the foot of the bed. He puts both my legs on his shoulder and starts to kiss from my ankles and stops at my inner thighs. His hot breath close to my core makes me even wet.

He places a kiss on my clit and drops my legs. "Be a good girl for me" with that he tied the blindfold around my eyes. I giggle softly as Asher blindfolds me, my senses seem to heighten in anticipation of what's to come. I feel a rush of excitement coursing through her veins.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if anything hurts," Asher reassures me with a gentle tone. "Don't worry, I'll let you know," I reply, feeling comforted by his concern.
"Are you ready for an unforgettable night, my love?" Asher murmurs, his lips grazing my forehead as he speaks in a low, husky tone. "More than ready."

Asher inserts two fingers into me and back arches off the bed in response. He puts a hand on my stomach and pushes me back. " You're my queen Blue ,but you are my good little slut in the bedroom" and that has made me more wet. My husband on his knees for me and speaking dirty to me is the deadliest combination. "Well, in that case, I'll just have to show you how good your little slut can be, won't I?"

Asher's voice holds a husky quality as he responds, "I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, my naughty little vixen." He thrusts his fingers once again. His other hand resting on my stomach inches up to my tits. His thumb drawing circles on my clit, the sensation is too much.

"Addy, you're doing so well," Asher murmurs huskily. "Just be a good girl for me, okay?" "Only if you keep being a bad boy for me," I tease, my voice laced with desire. Asher chuckles softly and whispers, "Oh, I intend to, my naughty little queen."

He plunges his tongue into my core and his fingers do not leave my center. I start to roll my hips, keeping up with his tongue. It feels like every sensation is magnified, and I'm completely at his mercy. It's thrilling.

My breath hitches as waves of pleasure wash over me, my senses heightened by the blindfold. I let out soft moans, my body tingling with ecstasy as I  reach the peak of my pleasure. "Oh, Asher," I moan, lost in the intensity of the moment. His tongue strokes my clit , sucks it and flicks it and hits the perfect spot. "Asher" I pant,"I'm close "

"Let go, baby," Asher whispers, his voice filled with urgency and need. "I can't wait to feel you come undone, baby," He murmurs, his voice rough with want. "Just let go and enjoy it." With that I orgasm and I'm euphoric. Asher licks every single drop of my cum and removes the blindfold.

"Yeah, baby, you like that?" Asher murmurs, his voice low and sultry. "I could do this every day, just making you feel so good, bringing you to the edge over and over again until you can't handle it anymore."

"Wow," I breath out, my body still tingling from the intensity of my climax. "That was... incredible." "It's just the beginning of our night," Asher whispers his voice raw with lust. He moves back and strips out of his briefs and my eyes widen at his length. Asher chuckles, enjoying my surprised reaction, his eyes dancing with amusement as he takes in my expression.

He twirls around playfully and says, "All yours, love." I giggle and respond, "Oh, lucky me! Better get ready for round two then!" He hovers over me and his tip nudges with my entrance. I let out a moan "Asher".

"Blue, it's gonna hurt in the beginning but I'll be as gentle as possible" he says and I nod with a smile. "Are you sure about this?" Asher asks softly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation. "Yeah, I'm sure," I reply with a reassuring smile.

He slowly enters into me, trying to be as gentle as he can be. I wince as the initial discomfort sets in, but Asher's comforting presence and tender care gradually ease my discomfort. I feel the pain subsiding as I relax into his embrace, finding comfort in his soothing words and gentle touch.

The thrust become fast and rough as Asher increases the pace. "You like that, baby?" he teased, his voice low and husky. I could only nod, breathlessly. "I want to feel you shiver under my touch."

Asher leaned in close, his breath hot against my ear as he whispered, "Keep moaning for me, Addy. I want to hear how good I make you feel." I couldn't help but comply, my moans growing louder with each of his tantalizing touches. I surrendered myself to the pleasure, letting him take me to new heights of ecstasy. My eyes rolled back to my head. My husband's a beast in the sheets.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, Addy." His words  ignited a primal longing within me. With breathless urgency, I  whispered, "I'm so close, Asher." His thrusts became more rough and I knew he was close too. "Now, Addy" synchronized release washed over us, leaving us breathless and consumed by the ecstasy of the moment. "Let's go for another round" Asher says. "Already? You're insatiable!" I tease him.

"You're my personal aphrodisiac," I whisper, my voice filled with affection as I wrap my arms around Asher, pulling him close.

        ††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Phew 😮‍💨, that's the first smut I wrote. Hope you guys like it.