Chapter 50

As I review some designs in our bedroom, the quietness around me becomes almost palpable

As I review some designs in our bedroom, the quietness around me becomes almost palpable. I can't help but wonder what Evan and Asher are up to in the living room. Curiosity getting the better of me, I decide to check on them, setting aside my work momentarily.

As I step into the living room, a heartwarming sight greets me: Asher and Evan cuddling with each other on the floor amidst Evan's scattered toys. Asher's head rests comfortably on the sofa while Evan's head is nestled on Asher's chest. It's a beautiful moment that fills my heart with warmth and joy.

As I walk over to the adorable duo, I lean down and plant a tender kiss on each of their foreheads. Then, with a gentle smile, I start clearing away the toys scattered around them, making sure they're comfortable and undisturbed in their peaceful moment together.

As Asher's voice calls out to me, I turn around to find him gazing at me with sleepy eyes, his expression warm and content. "Did I wake you?" I ask softly. He shakes his head with a gentle smile. "No, I knew you were here. Just waiting for you to wake me," he replies."Why would I wake you up when you're sleeping so peacefully?" I inquire, a soft smile playing on my lips.

"Actually, I'm just sleeping, not peacefully sleeping," Asher chuckles softly, shifting slightly on the sofa. "I can only sleep peacefully with you in my arms," he admits, his gaze filled with affection as he looks at me. My heart swells with warmth at his words, and I feel a rush of love for this man who cherishes me so deeply.

My cheeks flush crimson at his words, and I can't help but smile shyly. "You love it when I blush," I tease, feeling a surge of affection for him. Asher grins, his eyes sparkling with adoration. "Absolutely," he murmurs, reaching out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "You're irresistible when you're all red for me." I playfully swat his arm, but inside, I'm melting at his sweet words.

My cheeks flush even deeper at his bold words, but a surge of desire ignites within me. "Asher," I whisper breathlessly, feeling a shiver run down my spine at the intensity of his gaze. He leans in closer, his voice husky with desire.

"I love it when you moan for me, when you're wet for me, when you scream my name, and your eyes roll back with pleasure." His words send a delicious thrill through me, and I bite my lip, unable to hide the effect he has on me.

I stifle a laugh, trying to hide my own arousal as I playfully scold him. "Asher, stop it," I whisper, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. "You're shameless, talking like that when Evan is sleeping on your lap." Despite my reprimand, I can't help but feel a rush of desire at his words.

I feel a surge of heat rush through me as Asher whispers in my ear, his voice dripping with desire. "I know you're wet right now, my little slut" he murmurs, sending a delicious shiver down my spine.

I glance around nervously, but the desire in his eyes is too tempting to resist. "Asher," I whisper, my voice barely audible, "you're incorrigible." Yet, a part of me yearns for his touch, craving the pleasure only he can provide.

I suggest to Asher that we should move Evan to our bedroom, where he'd be more comfortable. It seems like the best option, considering how deeply he's sleeping and how cozy our bed is.

"Can we continue what we were talking about?" Asher's voice breaks the silence. The intensity of his gaze tells me that he's not just referring to the discussion. There's a hunger in his eyes, a desire that's hard to ignore.

I clear my throat, my cheeks flushing as I glance at Evan nestled in Asher's arms. "We're not doing anything because Christian and Sophia will be here soon," I whisper back.The last thing I want is for my brother to hear the explicit details of our private moments.

                     †††††††††††††††

After an hour of Christian and Sophia trying to coax Evan into leaving, he finally relented, albeit reluctantly. Surprisingly, he agreed to go only after Asher promised to spend some time with him soon.

As we cuddled in our bedroom, watching a rom-com and enjoying the takeout we ordered, I couldn't shake the question nagging at me. "Asher," I began softly, turning to face him, "why don't you seem to like kids much?"

As his lips met my pout, I melted a bit, but his words surprised me. "I don't like other people's kids because they're noisy and fussy," he explained gently. I nodded, understanding his perspective. Then, summoning my courage, I asked, "But what about our kids? Do you want them with me?"

Asher's warm gaze met mine, filled with a depth of emotion that made my heart flutter. "Addy," he began softly, "with you, I want everything. I want a family, kids who will carry a piece of us in their laughter and mischief. I want to watch them grow, to be there for every milestone, every joy, and every challenge. But most of all, I want to share this journey with you, to create a life together that's filled with love and happiness." His words washed over me like a gentle wave, leaving me breathless and filled with a profound sense of gratitude for the man beside me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I hugged him tightly, overwhelmed by his heartfelt words. "Thank you, Asher," I whispered, my voice choked with emotion.

As Asher spoke, his words melted my heart. "Addy, you should never thank me," he whispered, his lips brushing gently against mine. "You deserve all the happiness in the world. Whatever you want, just demand it from me, and I'll be ready to fulfill all your wishes." His kiss was tender, filled with love and reassurance, making me feel cherished beyond measure. "I want little blues running around our house, with your eyes and my facial features."

I looked at him, surprised by his words. "Little blues?" I repeated, a smile tugging at my lips."Yeah," Asher nodded, his eyes sparkling with excitement.I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. "Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see," I replied, feeling a surge of warmth at the thought of starting a family with him.