Chapter 56

Before I could say anything, she leaned in and whispered, "It's going to be the couch, the shower, the counter, and definitely the bed

Before I could say anything, she leaned in and whispered, "It's going to be the couch, the shower, the counter, and definitely the bed."

I scoop Addy up from the edge of the pool, water droplets cascading off her as I carry her toward our balcony railing. She wraps her arms around my neck, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Where are you taking me?" she asks, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

I give her a smirk, that kind you use when you have something fun planned. "You'll see," I reply, not giving her any more details. She's smiling now, her grip tightening as I carry her across the wet stone, and I can feel her excitement building.

Blue catches on to what I'm up to and raises an eyebrow. "Asher, people will see us out here. They'll know what we're doing," she says, trying to sound stern, but I can see the hint of a smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.

I give her a smirk, my voice dripping with confidence. "Babe, your husband is rich enough to own a penthouse on the tallest residential building in New York. Nobody can see me making love to my wife up here," I say, lifting her with ease.

"Fine, you win," she says, conceding the point. "Just don't drop me, okay?" "Wouldn't dream of it," I say, pulling her in for a quick kiss before setting her down gently. The balcony view is stunning, but not as stunning as the woman in my arms. With the city lights as our backdrop, I'm not worried about who might see us. I'm just happy to be here, with her, enjoying the moment.

I untie the knots of her night gown and it drops to the floor and then I remove my soaking t-shirt and sweats. Addy locks eyes with me, and there's this heat in her gaze that sends a shiver down my cock. Those eyes—I could get lost in them. When she looks at me like that, it's game over. I can't help but chuckle, pulling her closer until our chests are pressed together.I lean in, my lips brushing against her ear as I whisper, "It's all yours."

I can feel those nipples geeting even harder. I let my cock touch her clit and rub it slowly and deliberately because my wife loves when I do that. I slowly slide it in and and thrust it deep. "Asher, oh" I love when she moans my name. That's like a melody to me. My thrusts start slowly and go hard and fast.

I keep my hand wrapped around her waist and the other one tilts her jaw upwards as I devour her lips. I let my lips travel down to her jaw and place soft kisses there. I trail up to her ear and nibble it and continue the trail of kisses to her neck enjoying all the moans exclusive to my ears. Her gasps and short breaths and moans as I hit all the right spots with my cock makes me want to keep going.

I leave my marks on her skin and take one of her nipples in my mouth while my fingers give attention to the other one. Her head fall back onto the railing. The railing is her height so I can fuck my wife without any worries. I keep my thrusts going, I pull out almost and push it in all again. Blue comes forward and latches onto my shoulders.

I place back on the railing and continue to suck those beautiful tits. I kiss her heart because I love doing that. I press a soft kiss to that spot as if I'm imprinting my devotion. The warmth of her skin and the gentle thump of her heartbeat are soothing  and grounding me in the moment. This is where I belong, right here with her. She lets out a sigh, her fingers in my hair pulling me even closer.

I pull out completely and she whines breathless, " what are -oh my god Asher". I don't give her a chance to finish as I slip back into her and start thrusting again. She rests her head on my shoulder and I tilt her head to kiss her. Our tongues fighting for dominance and I let my finger slid down to her clit as I flick with my fingers and rub my thumb over it.

I roll my hips and she moans into the kiss and I groan at that. I break the kiss and whisper into her ear "Such a good slut you are, taking me perfectly". She turns her head towards me and gives me a smile with those half open eyes. I don't need to say much more. The way she responds, the way her body melts into mine, says it all. She's got me wrapped around her finger and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I feel her walls clenching around my cock and I know she's close. My thrusts become more fast and rough perfectly hitting her g-spot. I can see her eyes rolling back with pleasure. She whispers " I'm close,Asher". I lean in, " Wait for me,Blue". My thrusts eventually become sloppy and I tell her " let go baby, cum with me".

And when we both came, it was like a explosion of energy that sent waves through our body. The intensity was off the charts. I look at her and there's this dazed, contented smile on her lips, her eyes half close as she catches her breath. I give her a soft kiss on her forehead. " That was.....amazing "  I manage to say between my breaths. We wait there calm and satisfied while I am still inside her. We don't need to say much, just being here, holding each other is all that matters right now.

I lift Addy up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and she laughs softly, her arms draped around my neck. "Now where are we going?" she asks, her voice teasing but with a hint of curiosity. It's like she already knows the answer but wants to hear me say it.

I smirk, holding her tight as I walk. "Well, let's see," I reply, pretending to think it over. "My wife mentioned the bedroom, the couch, the counter, and the shower. So, you know, you're getting it." I wink at her, my grin growing as I see her eyes widen with surprise and amusement.

Addy shakes her head, that playful smile spreading across her lips. "You have a lot of plans, don't you?" she says, leaning in for a quick kiss.

"What can I say? I like to be thorough," I respond, adjusting my grip to make sure she's secure. "Besides, can't have my wife getting bored, right?"

She chuckles, her breath warm against my ear. "Oh, I don't think there's any risk of that," she whispers, her tone carrying a mix of mischief and promise. It's like she's daring me to follow through on my words, and I'm not one to back down from a challenge.

With her in my arms, we head toward the bedroom, where the real fun begins. Because when Addy sets the pace, I know it's going to be a wild ride, and I'm here for every moment of it.