Chapter 42: The End

To readers: The Fighter was last updated Dec 2015...it's been a little over 5 years since I've looked at this book. A lot has changed in my life and I started this book in middle school and I'm currently a student in college. I'm not sure if I can write the same but for the sake of all you amazing readers I have decided to finish this book. I hope this ending provides the closure to Harry and Cara's love story that I should have gave y'all 5 years ago.

Here we go...
————————————————-

(Chapter 42)

Harry's P.O.V

I franticly made my way down stairs pushing past all the sweaty bodies that crowded the condo. God how could anybody breath in here? I checked the address on my phone again before biting my lip.

Cara is never going to forgive me for this shit.

"I love you Harry..." Her angelic voice replayed in my ears. I can't believe she loves me, nobody has ever told me that other than my parents.

What does she even love about a fuck up like me?

Pushing my emotions aside I remembered the one reason I was doing this. My father. I'm going to get his revenge even if it's the last thing I do. I jerked the front door open eager to get to my car until I noticed someone at the corner of my eye. When I looked over my shoulder my eyes landed on the last person I wanted to see today.

Fucking Josh.

Red is all I could see as I charged towards the boy that ruined the life I was building here. "What the fuck are you doing here!" I shouted before forcefully pushing him against the wall. People gasped sending their attention toward us but I didn't care. "Did you come here to spy on me you little shit? Were you going to kill her if I didn't go!?" I shouted sending a kick to his torso. Causing him to grunt in pain. The crowd grew by the second as I sent another forceful kick to his throat. "Answer me!!"

"Harry!" Louis shouted pushing his way through the crowd before grabbing my arm causing me to push him off. I pushed him so hard he accidentally hit a vase causing it to shatter onto the ground.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted at him venom dripping off my words. I was beyond pissed and I could feel the fighter begging to make an appearance.

"I was invited," Josh coughed out grasping his throat sucking in as much air as he could. Good he deserves to choke. Little fuck.

"The hell you were!" I shouted picking him up by his collar. "Who did it Josh?" I said a little bit lower, my breathing uneven. Josh's expression read confused mixed with fear. Good.

"W-who did wh-"

"Who fucking killed my father!" I whisper shouted. Josh's expression immediately changed from confused and fear to just terror. He looked as if he was losing a battle inside his head. He knows! "Josh I'll give you three fucking sec-"

"Harry!?" Cara shouted from behind me. Oh shit. I stared at Josh with wild eyes before looking over my shoulder slightly.

"Cara go away ple-"

"No I will not go away this is my birthday party! What the hell are you doing to Josh?" She protests, her prominent anger growing.

"Wait you know him?" I question finally looking at her. She had her dress and shoes from earlier back on but she looked like she had been crying the way her makeup was smudged. I couldn't help but feel sick knowing I was the reason she looked that way.

"Yes I invited him Harry, why does it even matter?" Cara rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, she looked pissed. Her nostrils flared and her eyes shot daggers straight at me.