Chapter 3: I Know Who You Are

(Chapter 3)

*Harry's P.O.V*

I wiped the sweat off my forehead, eyeing the punching bag hanging in front of me. I decided to sneak into the gym to get a little more practice done. Yes, it's against the rules and if I got caught again I know I would be banned for life. But I didn't have a choice, I didn't get to properly practice today.

I hit the punching bag one more time before grabbing my wet towel and laying it on my forehead. I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes, attempting to control my breathing.

When my breathing finally started to steady, I took the towel off my forehead and grabbed my water bottle. I set it on my lips and took a long swig of it. The cool liquid rushed down my throat quenching my heavy thirst. I then poured a little on my face before sealing the cap and putting it back down.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. The mystery girl, that distracted me from my training session earlier today. I've been going to Paul's gym for a while now, it's actually been here for years it just recently got renovated so everyone thinks it's new.

Superficial Idiots.

Either way I'm pretty sure I've never seen her here before. The way her wavy hair was pulled up into a messy bun. If I remember correctly she was wearing a tank top, which complimented her curvy figure. Oh and her eyes were a tinted shade of hazel brown. I'd never seen a girl as gorgeous as her, and I was sure I could admire her all day.

That was until that damn trainer Ricky interrupted my connection with her. I wanted to hold it in but I couldn't, and my anger got the best of me like always. After the incident I was too ashamed to look at the girl again, she probably had the expression every girl has when they see me get angry...

Pure fear.

I could feel my heart rate speeding up again, and my body started to tense as I squeezed my hands into tight fists. Then, I abruptly got up and slammed my fist into the punching bag.

"Left, right, left, right." I coached myself as my hands moved faster and faster hitting the sand bag. I continued beating the bag with no mercy, watching as it began swinging all around the place uncontrollably.

I was about to go in my my finishing hit when I heard a...

BEEEEP!!

I quickly stopped all my actions and looked around trying to see where the sudden noise came from. I know I left my phone at home so I wouldn't have any distractions.

BEEEEPPP!!

"Who's there?" I questioned, eager to know who it was so I could make sure they didn't tell anyone they saw me here.

I've come to learn that there at a lot of noisy people in this town.

I began towards the lobby doors, quickly jerking them open and..

I don't believe it...

It's her.

***

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket, but before I could shut it off I was yanked, hard, on my wrist. Causing my phone to fall to the ground.

"Come on!" Liam whisper shouted as he led me to the entrance. We were almost at the car when I escaped from Liam's grasp and began running back to the building. "Where the hell are you going!?" He shouted.

"To get my phone!" I shouted back, without turning my head.

"Hurry!" Liam respond before getting into the car.