Chapter 38: I'm Addicted

(Chapter 38)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I squinted as I awoke from my deep slumber. The sun threatening to penetrate my dark eyelids. I could feel the beads of sweat rolling down the sides of my face. Moisture building up in places that weren't very open to the rooms temperature. Was it this hot last night?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I flung the duvet off of my body, attempting to get out of bed. That was, until a muscular arm prevented me from making any further movements.

I quickly turned my head to face the groaning dark angel that has taken over every last bit of my sanity. He was in my dreams, always on my mind, and here he is, in my bed. Enjoying the slumber he was greatly given after a night of being pleasured, by me. He was like an infection that wouldn't go away. And I loved every second of it.

"Harry," I smiled, tracing my finger over the creases on his forehead. My smile immediately grew when the lines disappeared under my touch. "Harry, wake up." I sighed, pushing the duvets down a little so that his bare torso was exposed to me.

The contrast was magnificent, Harry's inked body looked alien against my pearl white bed spread. His hair was messy, whether it was from sleep or our events last night was a mystery.

I couldn't remove my eyes from Harry, everything about him is so captivating it just draws me in. Is it the massive structure of his muscles, or maybe it's his percing emerald orbs. Or it could be his god like features, or that panty dropping smirk. Or maybe it's the way he always acts like he's hiding something, like there's a double meaning behind everything he says or does. I honestly don't know, but I do know the more and more I see Harry, the deeper I fall for him and there's nothing I can do about it.

I began to become impatient as Harry didn't budge nor did his possessive hold on my body.

It's like waking the dead with him.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. Something that will surely drive Harry mad, and I could possible get something out of this as well.

I'm surely going to hell for this...

I turned my body so that I was facing Harry, I carefully brought my hand up to my back to unclasp my bra. Never have I ever done something so bold, but Harry has taught me how to be more confident about myself. And he makes me feel so beautiful, even sexy at times.

If it was anybody else I would have hit them with a pillow or something of that sort, but this wasn't just anybody. It was Harry, and everything's different with Harry.

I mischievously climbed on top of him so that I could straddle him. His tight grip was still firm around my waist leaving no space between our bodies. Just skin on skin, besides my underwear.

Just how I planned...

"Harry," I whispered slowly into his ear making sure my bare chest rubbed against his. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness when he didn't respond. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I grabbed the only hand of Harry's that's not crushing me, before pushing his index finger into my mouth.

I don't know what I was thinking when I did this, maybe I was still thinking about our heated events from last night. Maybe I was annoyed Harry's attention wasn't on me and I was desperate for it. I don't know why I did it, but once I did I didn't stop. For some odd reason, I kind of liked it.

His finger had an odd taste to it and I couldn't help but wonder if it was the same finger Harry used to please me with last night.

I continued to pump the long digit in and out of my warm mouth. Licking and sucking on it occasionally. I don't know why, but I was really enjoying myself.