Chapter 7: What Was In That Drink

*BTW don't forget to comment I'll try to respond to all, but only for this chappie ok so comment!!!!!*

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

(Chapter 7)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I looked down at my brand new dress and smiled. It was a strapless, baby blue, lace dress, with a black bow going around the middle of it. I really liked it because it complimented my figure really well, and it ended mid thigh, giving me a chance to show off my long, tan, legs. (PIC ON THE RIGHT>>)

"Cara are you done ye- damn girl you look amazing!" Mirna gushed, her eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets.

"Whatever, you look absolutely gorgeous!" I say, gesturing to her outfit. She was wearing a very sexy, strapless, body shaper. It was two different colors, on top it was black all the way to the waist, and red on the bottom. Her dark, black, hair was pulled up into a very nicely done bun, with a braid on the side. While mine on the other hand was a wavy mess.

"Ugh...my hair" I groaned, pulling at the tips of my waves.

"No need to worry!" Mirna said, in a playful super hero voice, before running into her bathroom. When she returned she was holding her curling iron. "Your hair will be done in no time."

A few minutes later, my hair was in dark, shiny, curly ringlets. It looked absolutely amazing, and it really finished off my outfit.

"Thank you so much Mirna!" I said, whilst pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Anytime Care Bear," she giggles after I pull away. Care bear? I haven't heard that nickname since elementary school. Suddenly we hear a loud knock at the front door, I watched Mirna run downstairs. I quickly applied some mascara, and eyeliner, before making my way downstairs. When I got down there I was surprised it wasn't Harry, Instead it was a rather handsome boy with dark, black, hair that was styled into a quiff. I cleared my throat a little to get Mirna's attention, and find out who this handsome boy is.

"Oh Cara, this is Zayn, you know the one I told you about, my brothers friend." Mirna said, with a big smile on her face. I could tell by that one smile that she really liked this guy. Tall, dark, and handsome, he was perfect for Mirna.

"Hey, so you're the famous Zayn, Mirna is always talking about you." I say while shaking his hand. I notice Mirna shooting me daggers out of the corner of my eye, If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. I stuck my tongue at her, she should have never embarrassed me in front of Harry at the cafe.

"Well it's good to know I'm not the only one." Zayn mumbles, never removing his gaze from Mirna. He was so sweet, and it was obvious how much he cared for her. I nodded my head in approval to let Mirna know I thought he was a nice guy, but she was too busy gazing back at Zayn to notice.

Just as I was about to say something, Mirna's phone started vibrating in her hand. She immediately looked away from Zayn to see who it was from, but I knew on the inside she was blushing.

"It's from Harry, he said he's outside, with Niall, and Louis too." She said, reverting her attention to me this time.

"Okay, and is it alright if I stay at your house for the night?" I quickly ask.
"My mom and Liam went out of town for my aunts wedding, and I couldn't go cause we're starting school in a couple of days." I was kind of embarrassed to drop this all on Mirna now, especially in front of Zayn.

"Sure silly, stay as long as you like." Mirna said smiling to me like I just asked a stupid question. She then shut her front door before locking it behind her. I smiled at her, she was always so understanding, that's why she's my best friend.