Chapter 10: I Need A Drink

(Chapter 10)

*Harry's P.O.V*

I decided to go to the gym after dropping Cara off at Mirna's. Luckily we got there before her brother did. I didn't really know much about her brother, I think she said his name was Liam and that he supposedly hated her. Other than that I didn't know much about him. Now that I think of it, I do recall seeing Cara at the gym a couple of times with a tall, slightly muscular lad. He had light brown hair, that was styled up in a slight quiff. And a sort of cautions look in his eyes, like he was prepared if anybody tried to mess with him.

I was interrupted of my thoughts by a clearing of throat. When I turned around I was surprised to see Paul standing behind me.

"You can think on your own time Harry, you have a very important fight this Saturday." Paul whispered in my ear, trying to look casual just in case anybody was watching us.

"I know, have you figured out who I'm up against this time?" I began hitting the punching bag in front of me, awaiting Paul's response.

"It's Tom again...he says he wants a rematch." Paul rolled his eyes, holding the punching bag in place for me. I chuckled under my breath, of course it was Tom he's just never gonna learn is he.

"He just never learns does he?" I think out loud, whilst hitting the bag with a little bit more force. "When am I going to get a real opponent? Like that fighter that just won the MMA's (Mixed Martial Arts), I think his name was Vincent." I say, never taking my eyes off of the bag. I could hear Paul chuckle under his breath. Why was he laughing? Did he think I was joking? "What's so funny?" I ask sternly, a little annoyed at Paul's laughter. I quit punching the bag to show him that I was serious.

"L-look Harry you're a good fighter and all, but you going up against the number one fighter in London? Ha! Impossible!" Paul giggled, before busting into fit of laughter. I was furious, was he saying I wasn't good enough? Without thinking I grabbed Paul by his collar and backed him up into a wall.

"Either you get me a fight with that Vincent lad, or I'm going to go find a new sponsor that can." I warn Paul. There was a look of shock, and a hint of fear in his eyes before clearing his throat and looking around the crowded room.

"It's okay, we're just playing around." Paul says to the few people that stopped to see what was going on. Why can't people just mind there own damn business these days? I slowly let go of Paul's collar and made my way over the main gym doors, ignoring the curious looks I was getting. Once inside the main gym I climbed into the ring, and called one of the trainers so I could begin practicing. But before I could begin warming up, I heard doors slam behind me. When I turned around the main gym doors were wide open and someone was stomping through the crowd.

"WHERE IS HE!?" A boy with light brown hair shouted at the crowd of people. I walked over the the side of the ring to get a better look at the guy, but froze in my tracks when I saw it was Cara's brother, Liam. "WHERE IS THAT FUCKER STYLES!?" He roared at the crowd once again, but this time receiving a few gasps and 'oohs' in return around the gym. Wait a minute! My last name is Styles! Wait was he looking for me? I noticed a couple of people point my way and when I looked back at Liam he was staring right at me. His stare was hard filled with anger and hate. Oh no, this should be interesting...

Liam advanced towards me, obviously giving a hand shake and introducing himself was not on his mind. Before I knew It we were the only two in the ring, whilst everybody surrounded it chanting.

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

As the crowd grew the chants got louder. The thing is, I didn't even know why Liam wanted to fight me.