Chapter 18: The Fight

{Warning: There is quite a bit of swearing in this one, so if you don't like that, or if you don't want to read that then just skip this chappie!}

(Chapter 18)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I quietly opened the door to my house, I knew Liam was going to pester me with questions once he saw me.

Kicking off my shoes, I padded over to the kitchen and set the newly bought milk in the refrigerator. I nearly forgot about it so I had to make a U turn all the way back to town just to go and buy it. Once everything was put away I realised I haven't heard a sound since I walked in here, where was Liam?

"Caroline!" Liam's angry voice shouted from upstairs. Shit. I spoke to soon...

I walked into the living room to see an annoyed Liam coming down the stairs. Danielle following behind looking very curious.

"What took you so damn long? I am positive it doesn't take four fucking hours to buy milk." Liam said making his way towards me, and he did not look in the mood for any games or pathetic lies.

I looked at Danielle for some help, but she looked just as concerned as Liam was to find out where I have been. I guess I'm on my own here.

I looked down at my feet trying to find my words, think of anything, but for once I was stuck.

I looked back at at Liam with a guilty smile, and he just gave me a confused glance in return. Suddenly, his facial expression changed and the tension in the room seemed to shift. Liam was now glaring at me his eyes blazing, and I felt as if they were burning into me.

"Were you. With. Him." Liam whispered, everyone of his words chopped, making him sound more intimidating.

I just looked down in defeat, giving him the answer to his question. I had no words, I don't regret hanging out with Harry, well after today I don't know. But, I don't regret getting to know him better. I do regret however, lying to Liam this whole time.

I looked up at Liam ready to see a red tomato, but when I saw his facial expression I had to do a double take. Instead of breathing like he was about to go into hulk mode. Liam was perfectly calm, his glare was still there, but his facial expression changed. Instead of anger, all I saw was disappointment, which oddly hurt more than Liam shouting in my face.

I was caught off guard when Liam turned around an walked into the kitchen. I looked at Danielle but she had the same curious expression as I did. Finally Liam returned with his keys, the ones I laid on the table in the kitchen before walking out here.

"Come on Danielle." Liam said looking everywhere but me.

Danielle looked a little shocked at first, but finally she gave me a sympathetic smile before walking over to Liam. I just stood there unable to move, mostly because if I moved I wouldn't know what to do. Should I go to my room, should I stop Liam? I knew I shouldn't have come here, I should have just went straight to the gym and faced the consequences later.

I watched as Liam and Danielle began walking out of the house. Wait! Where are they going?

"Liam wait! W-what are you doing, where are you going?" I asked frantically, I just hope he's not going to look for Harry. Liam looked at me finally, but his glare was still there.

"I am going to go do something that I should have done a long time ago." And with that he was gone.

I stood there for a minute trying to process his words, what does he mean by that? It's not like he's really going to kill Harry, and he has already fought him. I started pulling at my hair in frustration.