Chapter 19: People Change

(Chapter 19)

Liam's P.O.V

I watched as he made his way around the crowds, stopping ever so often to shake a fans hand. I knew this was the only chance I had to get to him. With Danielle in the restroom, no one could stop me. Actually she's been in there for quite awhile I hope she's okay.

I decided to just go with my plan. I mean its not like I could just walk inside the women's restroom. She was probably doing...lady things.

I could feel the smirk growing on my face, when I saw Harry enter the locker room, alone.

I quickly made my way around the crowded gym. Once I was standing in front of the locker room I stopped. I put my ear up to the door and heard what sounded like falling bricks. What was he doing in there? Without hesitation I pulled the handle of the door and swung it open.

When I looked inside the place was a mess. There was a side ways bench across the room, and the lockers looked like they were punched in a couple of times.

"Get out Paul." Harry said, never looking my way. His head was leaning against the lockers and he looked exhausted.

"Paul I said get the fuck ou-" Harry didn't get to finish his sentence once his eyes landed on me. I looked deep into his eyes and noticed a mix of emotions. Confusion, anger, and guilt.

"And we meet again," I practically growled.

"Liam?" Harry questioned in confusion. "Look if your looking for Cara I haven't seen-"

"I'm not here for her." I interrupted him, before slowly grabbing the door handle and shutting it. I could see the realisation hitting Harry in the head like a brick, because he finally realised what was going on.

"I'm not going to fight you Liam." He said through gritted teeth. I just smirked before taking a step forward.

"Good, then this should be easy," I growled.

***

Caroline's P.O.V

"Liam is not picking up his phone, but his car is outside so he has to be here somewhere." Danielle said as we made another lap around the gym. We have been searching for over twenty minutes now, and the fight ended half an hour ago. So where was Liam?

"Do you love Harry?" Danielle's words kept replaying in my head. I never really gave her a proper answer. I just told her that I needed more time to think about it. The truth was I had no idea, I mean I thought I loved Jake, but look how that turned out. Do I even know what love is? If I don't i'm sure Harry doesn't.

I could feel myself being knocked out of my thoughts, when I suddenly made contact with what felt like a brick wall. But before I could fall, I felt two strong arms quickly wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see Harry's opponent, the one that he was fighting in the ring today. He gave me a weird look before helping me up so I could stand on my own.

"Thank you." I whispered looking down, I could feel the heat forming on my cheeks.

"Your welcome," He whispered back. From the way he looked in the ring today I would have never expected him to have such a welcoming voice. I finally looked up to get a good look at him. He didn't look much older than me, maybe two years older. He had light blonde hair and blue eyes. I noticed the few bruises on his face and he had a bandage on his nose. He was a polar opposite from Harry, but still good looking. He's actually very handsome, I guess I couldn't tell before because of all the anger that filled his face when he was fighting Harry.

What am I doing he was fighting Harry, I am not supposed to take a liking to him.

"What's your name beautiful?" He finally asked breaking the silence. I looked behind him trying to see where Danielle went, but she was no where to be found. Great.