Chapter 36: Screwed

Songs: Alive - One Direction

(Chapter 35)

*Harry's P.O.V*

I waited until Paul was out of the ring before focusing on Josh. The crowd was already on edge as they waited for one of us to take the first hit.

I would usually give them the benifit of a doubt and just take the first hit, but if there is anything my mom has taught me.

It was that ladies always go first...

I could feel the smirk growing on my lips as Josh advanced towards me taking the first hit, just like I expected him to do.

The crowd roared as Josh threw another blow hitting me right in my face making me stumble back, but not doing much damage. I took in a sharp breath as Josh's knee connected with my torso.

"Hands up Harry!" Paul suddenly shouted, which I obeyed.

I grunted as I felt Josh's fist replace where his knee had just been as he reapeatedly hit it, making sure each blow was stronger than the last. I could feel my breathing increasing as I took the hits, absorbing the pain. I knew it would only do me good in the long run anyways. Use your head my ass, Josh isn't any professional fighter, he doesn't know the first thing to real fighting. So I don't have to worry about channeling my anger or whatever the fuck Paul was rambling about the other night.

Okay, enough playing around!

The fighter shouted inside of me, well where the fuck has he been all week?

I took a deep breath before narrowing my eyes at Josh behind my arms, which were already in front of my face; Protecting me from any blows he tried to throw above my torso.

Hit him, hit him!

The demented voice in my head shouted, and I found myself counting the hits as I reached my breaking point.

*Smack* *Smack*

Grab his throat!

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

"Five," I barely breathed out, getting angrier by the minute. I knew it wouldn't take long before I snapped.

Slam his head into your knee!

*Smack* *Smack*

"Seven," I strangled out, but even I could barely hear it.

"Harry what the fuck are you doing!" Paul suddenly shouted, pulling me out of my daze.

*Smack*

Kill Him!!

"Eight!" I shouted, as I contracted my arm back; before throwing it forward with all my strength.

I could almost hear the bones breaking as my fist came in contact with Josh's face. I watched in awe as the saliva flew out of his mouth, his mouth piece following afterwards.

The collision happened so quickly, yet to my eyes everything was moving in slow motion. The way his facial features changed drastically when my fist collided with his jaw. The sharp intake of breath he took that nearly pulled me in by its force. It was almost like I knocked all the air out of him, it was truly an amusing sight.

Suddenly, all the shouts and whistles that was once bombarding my ear drums came to an abrupt stop. It happened so fast it made my head spin. And I could have sworn I could hear the sound of my dripping sweat hitting the boxing ring matt below my feet.