Chapter 25: Let Me In

(Chapter 25)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing beside me. I kept moving around in hope the phone would realize it's being annoying, but then I realized myself that it was just a phone.

I finally opened my eyes to see an exhausted Harry laying on my chest. He looked so peaceful and it made me mad, because in reality he was far from it.

As I looked around the room images of what happened only hours ago played in my head. It is really aggravating that Harry still hasn't told me what happened to the place. I mean I'm not stupid I knew it was probably him that trashed it by the strong scent of alcohol spewing off of him. What I wanted to know was why? Why did he do it? What triggered him to crack? What could of had such a big effect on him?

I've been trying to get Harry to open up to me. Open his doors and let me inside but for some reason it like he's scared. Is he scared I might not like what's behind the door? I mean it couldn't be that bad, could it?

Whether I like what's behind it or not, I told him I was here for him. And I wasn't lying.

I finally heard that ear piercing phone again making me wonder how Harry was still fast asleep.

I slowly reached across the bed trying not to wake Harry as I grabbed his phone. I know I should just power it off, I mean we already have enough problems as it is why add more drama by invading his privacy?

I decided on just seeing who the person texting was, so I could tell them to stop of course!

Don't judge me...

New message

Louis:

HARRY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! You told me you would wait at the bar!

I could feel the lump forming in my throat. Bar? So Harry left me last night to go to a bar!? Really he has got to be fucking kidding me!

I sat up so I could get a better look at the older messages ignoring Harry's groans by my sudden movements.

I just rolled my eyes before returning my attention back to his phone screen.

Louis:

Harry are you okay!?

Louis:

I'm on my way back to the bar now!

Louis:

Will you stop messing with Lauren and come outside dammit!

Lauren? Who the hell is Lauren?

I could feel Harry stir in his sleep a little before cracking his eye open a little. I quickly returned his phone back to its previous position on the desk.

Once his gaze landed on me he let out a sigh and sent me a genuine smile.

Bullshit.

"Did you sleep well?" I said a little more harsh than I intended to.

I could see Harry noticed my tone also, but I guess he decided to ignore it because he just nodded before sitting up.

"Oh god..." Harry mumbled before grabbing his temple. I would feel bad for him, I mean he did drink a lot and I knew his hangover was gonna be bad. But I was pissed, who the hell was Lauren!?

I could feel a slight tug in my chest by just thinking about her name. Has Harry been seeing other girls behind my back? I mean I know he was drinking last night, but that doesn't give him the right to do whatever the hell he did.