Chapter 27: Hangovers And Realization

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I slowly exited Harry's bathroom slightly limping, because my foot still felt a little sore.

For some odd reason I couldn't stop wondering...

What do me and Harry have? What are we?

I was never one to rush into things, but as always with Harry it's different. It always has been an it probably always will be.

I enjoy the time I spend with Harry, but I'd like to have some kind of label just so I'm sure of myself. That may sound selfish of me, but I just can't to be friend with benefits with Harry. Not that I wouldn't enjoy that, but because my feelings toward him are too strong for that kind of relationship. I really like him but I'm just not that kind of girl, I do have some dignity.

I do don't I?

Of course I do!

"You don't actually think he would want to be with you?" My conscience mocks.

But before I could retaliate, I heard what sounded like a woman's voice come from the other side of Harry's room door.

And being the noisy one I am, thanks to Liam. I decided to go see who it was.

I quickly looked around the room for a good excuse to leave, until my eyes landed on the empty glass of water Harry forgot to take out.

I wasted no time grabbing the glass before slightly opening Harry's bedroom door.

I took long strides out of his bedroom hoping to see who was here before they left.

Though, when my eyes landed on the girl standing in front of Harry, I couldn't help but feel a little cautious.

She was like the definition of a model!

She had long auburn hair, mine was a little bit darker.

Big brown eyes, mine were hazel.

She had legs that could go on for miles making her almost Harry's height.

When as for me I always had to stand on my toes just to kiss Harry.

"Hey Harry you forgot your coat in my car last night!" She giggled before handing Harry a black hoodie I didn't even know he owned.

Last night?

What the hell was Harry doing in her car last night?

Did he?

No he wouldn't?

Would he?

I thought he went to go see Josh then he went to a bar with Louis, he never mentioned any of this!

"Who are you?" Harry whispered to the girl.

I could feel my eyebrows furrowing at his words.

Wait? He didn't know who she was?

I looked at the expression on the unnamed girls face. She looked taken aback by his words, making me feel slightly better.

"You don't remember me? I'm Lauren!?" She whispered.

I could feel the blood rushing from my face. I couldn't move, I literally was frozen.

How did she know where Harry lived?

Why was Harry with her last night?

Why is she just so annoyingly perfect?

I could feel the glass slipping from my grip but I didn't do anything to stop it.