Chapter 17: This Is Just The Beginning

{This chappie is dedicated to: ~1dfanfics5boys~ She is aslo the amazing creator of my story cover so go comment thank you in her message board and spam her. Go check out her new amazing story to, help her get some more reads!} >>>>>Don't forget to check out some of her creations on the side bar>>>>>>>

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Chapter 17)

Harry's P.O.V

I quickly shot out of the hospital bed before I even realised what was happening. I carefully scanned the room for any flames, but to my own surprise there was no sign of flames anywhere.

I made my way over to the door, hoping to escape the smoke that was invading my nostrils. Though, once my hand landed on the door handle, I immediately regretted it as I pulled away in pain. The handle was piping hot, so hot you could see the faint glow of orange covering it.

I decided to do the next best thing that I could, something a man would do. Scream and shout as if my life depended on it. Because at this rate, i'm starting to think it does.

"HELP!" I shouted at the stop of my lungs. I began beating at the door furiously. I didn't care if I was making too much noise, the smoke in the room was becoming more thick and heavy. And I was finding it very hard to breathe.

I began kicking at the door with so much strength I wouldn't be surprised if I had a few broken toes. Suddenly, the sound of a fire alarm went off and I could hear peoples frantic voices zooming by my room door. Also completely ignoring my pleas.

Have I told you how much I hate hospitals?

I began coughing uncontrollably holding one hand over my nose to limit the amount of smoke entering my system.

Don't get my wrong i've smoked before, i've actually done much worst than that, but this was just too much. And that's alot if it's coming from me...

I quickly scanned the room for any way to escape, when my eyes finally landed on a window. I didn't even hesitate running over to the window. I positioned my fingers on the latches trying to pull it up, but it wasn't working. I groaned in frustration when I finally realized this was one of those kid safety windows that are almost impossible to open. Unless you have a key of course.

I was really getting pissed now, and my head was spinning in circles with all the smoke entering my lungs. Making it almost impossible to think straight.

I stumbled over to the desk next to the bed I was once laying on. My eyes widened when I spotted the vase of flowers sitting on the desk. Without giving it a second thought I grabbed the vase, spilling all of its contents on the concrete ground, and walked over to the window.

I stood away from the window at a good distance, before throwing the vase at the window with all the energy I had left in me. The vase went flying through the thick glass like jello, and I let out a loud cheer of joy.

I ran over to the now busted window and stuck my head out of it, inhaling the fresh air. However, as soon as I looked down, I wanted to run back into the room and cover my face like a little kid.

I must have forgotten I was on the fifth floor, because my eyes were practically popping out of my head by the distance I was from the ground.

I groaned in frustration as I buried my hands in my hair, tugging and pulling.

Again, have I told you how much I HATE hospitals?

***

Caroline's P.O.V