Chapter 5: What Are You Doing To Me

(Chapter 5)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

"Where the hell have you been!?" Liam shouted. I could barely make out the veins bulging from his neck.

Great, just fucking great

I looked up to see my mom sitting on the couch with a phone in her hand, frowning at me before telling whoever was on the other line "never-mind."

"Where have you been, I was so worried!?" Mirna suddenly shouted, before running up to me and pulling me into a tight embrace.

Thank goodness she's here.

"It's a long story, but I was looking for you." I mumbled, It came out kind of muffled because I buried my head deep into her floral blouse.

"Well you've got a lot of explaining to do young lady." Liam stated sternly, trying to control his anger.

"Liam, i'm okay aren't I? I wish you'd stop treating me like a kid!" I snapped, kind of surprised by my new found confidence.

"It's fucking past midnight, do you know how many creeps are out right now!? You could have been kidnapped....or worse! You need to start being more responsible, so until then i'm keeping your cell phone." Liam states, holding up my phone in his hand. Mirna must have found my stuff and brought it back here.

"You can't do that!" I shouted. "Mom he can't do that can he!?" I looked at my mom, who was now standing next to Liam.

"I-I'm sorry honey, but It's for your own good." My mom said, then she nodded. She always nods when she's done with a discussion.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I shouted in frustration. "Can't you see that I'm fine!?"

"Is that so!?" Liam spat back. "Where did that bandage on your forehead come from? I'm not stupid Caroline, tell me! How did you get home so fast? I know damn well you didn't walk home from the mall, which may I remind you is half an hour away and you're wearing heels."

I could feel all the blood drain from my face, I put my hand on my bandage, but winced once I touched it. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting that I still had it on.

"Oh, and I am fucking certain you didn't leave this house with that huge, tacky, sweater on. Who's is that?" Liam investigated. I looked down in defeat, they knew I wasn't alone. However, there was no way I could tell Liam I was with Harry. He'd probably lock me in my room forever! I know that sounds a bit extreme, but no one knows Liam as well as I do.

"Caroline!" Liam snapped, pulling me from my stalling thoughts. "Tell me who you've been with all night!" Liam took a step towards me, and surprisingly I took a step back. I knew I couldn't lie, Liam would see right through me. I looked at Liam with terror, guilt, and anger?

"No," I mumbled so softly, I almost couldn't hear it myself. I watched Liam's light brown orbs darken with shock, and anger.

"What did you just say to me?" Liam whispered, glaring at me.

I looked down and fiddled with the buttons on Harry's sweater. I inhaled deeply, letting Harry's intoxicating aroma fill my nostrils before looking Liam straight in his eyes.

"I said no, i'm not going to tell you who I was with all night." I snapped, It's time he stopped treating me like a kid.

Liam's chest began rising up and down rapidly, I could tell he was trying to hold his anger back. I watched as he slowly looked down, and began to laugh?

I looked at Mirna with a confused expression, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I reverted my attention back at Liam and noticed that he was staring right at me.