3.

3. Don't Ever Do That Again

"So, senior picnic is coming up, then senior prom, then Junior courtyard day, then summertime!" Ella cheers, as we walk to our last period of the day.

"Why should we care about senior prom or senior picnic?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know. They hang posters of it all over the place" She shrugs, and I laugh.

"It's not like we can go, we have no senior friends to invite us to the picnic, and no senior guys even know us, let alone like us"

"Being invisible sucks" She sighs with a pout.

"I totally agree" I sigh with her, and we walk into English class, sitting down at our desks, hers being right in front of me.

"But like, what if some new guys come in, that are seniors and invite us to the picnic and then ask us to prom?" 

"Not to sound pessimistic or anything, but there's a very low chance of that happening" I chuckle, and she sighs.

"I know, you're so right" She turns back around as the late bell rings, and our teacher walks in, a bright smile on her face.

"Good Afternoon students" Ms. Smith grins "Today I'm in a good mood, and I want to do something nice, so we're going to watch a movie" She reaches into her drawer "We're going to watch Romeo and Juliet, but don't worried ladies, it's the one with Leonardo DiCaprio" She winks "You can sit wherever you'd like for the day, just please don't be too loud" She puts the movie into the DVD player and starts it, skipping through to the title screen and pressing play, the movie starting.

"God Leo is so hot" Ella gushes and I laugh, my phone buzzing in my pocket, the same number as this morning popping up on my screen.

From Unknown:

    Princess, you can't ignore me forever -ACM

To Unknown:

    Who are you?

From Unknown: 

    You'll find out soon enough -ACM

To Unknown: 

    Leave me the hell alone

From Unknown:

    I'm afraid it's too late for that -ACM

I gulp and slide my phone back into my pocket, whoever this ACM is, is really starting to freak me out and it hasn't even been a whole day.

"You alright?" Ella asks.

"Yeah, I'm great" I smile, and she nods turning back to the movie. Ella never liked Romeo and Juliet, but she does like Leonardo DiCaprio, and she'd watch anything with him in it.

"Hey, what're you doing later?" 

"I have no idea, Mark is coming over because Lilah's coming in today, why?"

"No reason" She shrugs.

"You can come over if you want, I'll invite Oli too" 

"Alright, I'll ask my mom" She nods, taking out her phone, I take mine out too, starting a new text to Oliver.

To Olive Oil:

    You want to come to my house today? Mark is coming over and Ella might be

From Olive Oil:

    Sure, I'll be there around 3

"My mom said I can, but I have to do my chores first, so 3:30?"