51.

Long ass chapter where a lot of shit happens...

Thank you for over 10K :)

51. Last Night Was A Mistake.

My winter break flew by, and before I knew it I'm back at school. Austin is still here, since he doesn't have to go back until the end of this month. He's going to be here on my birthday, and I'm not sure how to feel about that, I don't want him to do anything for me, what he did for me for Christmas was enough.

I didn't want to put a price on it, but with all the concert tickets he bought me, I had to know. So I looked it up and immediately regretted doing so. He bought me five tickets to firefly, and they were the collectible passes each costing $289 each, he also bought me five tickets to Warped Tour which are normally $50 each, which means he spent a little over $1700 on me if you include the pictures he had developed and the tattoo only adding to the price making it at least $1800.

Once I had learned this, I called him up and demanded he take everything back. To which he refused telling me he'd have no one else to give them to and I deserved it. We argued the rest of the night, and not playful banter, but it had turned into an actual argument once I accused him of using it all to get me back. I knew I shouldn't of accused him of doing so, but I had hoped that me saying that would get him to take everything back, but of course it didn't.

It left me with tear stained cheeks, a heart even more broken then before, and ten tickets to two different music festivals. I don't even know who I'd take. I definitely take Oliver and Mark, all of us having the same taste in music, but that leaves two tickets each. I don't want to take Cameron, his music taste being completely different from mine and I know he'd hate Warped Tour and I'd never see him at Firefly as he'd be off listening to Fetty Wap or Ludacris.

I had thought about asking Austin to go, but I didn't want anything to be awkward between us, and either way it left one ticket. I could bring my little sister, but I don't want her with me at a musical festival and my older sister is only bearable in small doses, so asking Austin only looks better and better as I go over who I could ask.

"Brogan!" I'm broken from my thoughts as Mark screams at me.

"What?" I clear my throat.

"I asked what you were thinking about" He rolls his eyes.

"Austin..." I trail off with a sigh and he perks up.

"And why were you thinking about him?" He smirks.

"You can't tell anyone, but he bought tickets to Firefly and Warped Tour for Christmas" I start and his jaw drops "But he bought me five tickets to both, and of course I'd take you and Oli but that leaves two extra tickets and I don't know if I should invite him or not, I mean considering he did buy them for me" I bite my lip.

"Is that all?"

"No, he kind of bought me a tattoo, like he gave me this card and told me that when I use it he'll be charged for it because I told him I wanted a tattoo, and he developed pictures..." I trail off.

"Pictures?" Mark urges.

"He developed pictures we've taken during our relationship and I looked through them all and just cried"

"First off, can I please have your ex-boyfriend please?" Mark laughs and I feel a pain in my chest at someone actually calling him my ex "And second, ask him if he wants to go, not now of course but a little while before the shows. When are they anyways?" He asks.

"Firefly is June 16th to the 19th in Dover Delaware so we'd have to borrow a camper or something and drive up there. And Warped Tour is July 3rd in West Palm"