58.

I'm really bad at keeping track of chapter numbers 😂

This chapter is shit just letting you know...

School starts Monday and I haven't touched my book bag unless it was in my ways... I'm gonna fail.

58. That Was Beautiful.

Austin woke up before me, and instead of letting me sleep like a good person, he decided he was going to mess with me until I woke up. I was conscious throughout his assault, he started out by tracing the features of my face, sighing when he got no reaction. Then he moved to poking my nose, eye lids, lips, and eventually my stomach. When I still had made no movement he chose to pinch me, and I squealed in pain decided to just let him win.

"Finally, you're awake" He chuckles.

"Well duh, you just pinched me"

"Sorry Babe" He kisses my cheek "And since you're awake, we can get ready and leave for our day filled with fun" He gushes "Bring a bathing suit by the way" He says before getting out of bed, already fully dressed. I look at him in confusion and he shrugs "I woke up a while a go"

"Got it" I nod, and get out of bed. I rummage through the drawers , pulling out a floral romper. I pull it on and grab my white slip on vans and put them on. I pull out a watch, that's more of a bracelet since the numbers are all out of order and it says 'Who cares I'm already late' along the white face. I decide to do my make up, wanting to look halfway decent for today. I don't do much simply a natural looking eyeshadow and some lip gloss. I braid my hair to look really nice and brush back my stray aways, smiling at my reflection. When I'm done, I grab my phone and walk out to Austin.

Everyone is still asleep, and I tell him to go outside and I'll be right out. He obliges and I walk over to Marks bunk and tap on his shoulder.

"What?" He asks groggily.

"I'm hanging out with Austin today, so I'll see you when we get back" I whisper, not wanting to wake anyone else up.

"Rekindling" He smirks "Now go away" He closes the curtain and I laugh quietly, walking outside to Austin. When I get outside, he's standing against the bed of the truck and he smiles when he sees me.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod. He walks to my side and opens the door for me, and I thank him as he helps me up into the truck. Before he walks to his side of the truck, I pull him back and slide my phone into his pocket.

"Don't you have your own woman" He chuckles.

"Actually no, this thing is super cute, but such an inconvenience" I laugh, and he shakes his head with a grin. He shuts my door and walks over to his side and gets in.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask him.

"I'm not telling you" He shrugs, resting his hand on my thigh. I pout like a small child, and cross my arms over my chest.

"But I'm curious" I whine, and he chuckles.

"Well, that sucks" He shrugs.

"You're no fun" I tease and he mocks hurt, a small pout resting on his lips.

"I thought I was loads of fun"

"Well you thought wrong" I shrug.

"You know, I think I'm going to take you back and take Zach instead" He teases.

"I ship it!" I giggle and he rolls his eyes, everything fall silent after that. Soon we pull up to a restaurant, and Austin gets out to come around to open my door and he helps me out, his hand not leaving mine. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, our hands still laced together. We walk into the restaurant and take a seat, waiting for our waiter.