28.

I really love this story. Like I can't even.

28. I Still Don't Get It.

"Wake up" Carter whispers, kissing my cheek this time "Baby, the longer you sleep, the less I can love you" He whines, pushing my hair out of my face. He leans down and bites the tip of my nose making me shriek.

"Carter" I pout "I wanna sleep" 

"Well you can't we have to go" He says, getting out of bed. I sit up, stretching out my arms as I yawn. I watch Carter get dressed, not wanting to get up "Baby, we have to go" Carter leans his hands on his bed, his face close to mine.

"I don't wanna, I'd rather stay in your bed all day" I wrap his blanket around my shoulders. He leans closer, pressing his lips to mine softly. He pulls away slightly, pecking my nose.

"I'd love to keep you in my bed all day, but unfortunately, you want to become a senior remember" 

"I changed my mind, I'll have the chance to be a senior when I'm 65" I sigh, laying back down in his bed. He laughs, loudly pulling the blanket off my body and scooping me up. He puts me on my feet and I frown "If you love me, you'll let me sleep" 

"How about this, we go to school, leave after lunch and spend the rest of the day in bed" He compromises.

"That's a great idea, but how am I supposed to leave early?" I roll my eyes, and he walks over to his computer, pulling a sheet of paper out from under it, scribbling onto the paper. He cuts the paper into two, handing me one half.

'Brogan Anderson must leave at 11:50 for a doctors appointment'

He forged my dads signature and everything, I smile, throwing on the clothes I brought and we leave Carter's house getting into his car and driving to school "When's your last day?" I ask as we park.

"Uhm Friday" He says "I think" He shrugs "I'll find out sometime"

"Oh okay" I laugh, getting out of his car. He gets out after me, lacing his fingers through mine, we walk together to the office, everyone staring at us like we have five heads. We hand the lady our notes and she gives us our blue early dismissal pass, and I'm thankful she doesn't ask questions. I check the time, seeing we have 5 minutes before first period, I didn't realize we were that late.

"I'll see you at lunch baby" Carter smiles, kissing my cheek and walking to his homeroom.

"What the hell was that?" Mark says, his jaw dropped.

"That was Carter" I sigh happily.

"I get that, but like what was that?"

"Well, we kind of are dating" I answer quickly and he slaps my arm.

"Bitch what?" He shrieks.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you that? What a shame, well I gotta go bye" I rush out, speed walking to history class.

"What's up with you?" Oliver asks, nudging his shoulder against mine.

"Nothing why?"

"You have that look that you always get when Mark asks too many questions" He chuckles.

"Well I may have told him I'm dating Carter now" I say without looking up.

"What?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend now" I smile, and Oliver raises his eyebrows.

"It's about damn time" He chuckles.

///

"Hello my besties" I grin, sitting down next Oliver.

"Hey Bitch" Mark grins "So tell me about this Carter thing" 

"He's my boyfriend" I shrug.

"I still don't get it" He shakes is head.

"Carter and I are dating. I am his girlfriend. He is my boyfriend" I repeat slowly and he rolls his eyes.

"I get that you twat, what I don't get is why he went for you" He huffs.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes.

"So it looks like he didn't listen to us" Mark smirks at Oliver "His dick is mine" He rubs his hands together.

"Woah what?" I ask.

"Nothing" He answers quickly.

"No seriously, why is his dick yours?" I ask "Like bitch it's mine" I chuckle.

"What's yours?" Carter asks, sitting down next to me.

"Your dick" Mark shrugs, winking at Carter.

"Oh yeah, it's hers" He nudges my shoulder.

"Obviously" I giggle.

"So why are we talking about my dick?" Carter asks.

"Because you didn't listen" Mark sing-songs and Carter gulps.

"Can someone tell me what Carter didn't listen to?" 

"I'll tell you later" Carter whispers, kissing my shoulder. The bell rings, and Carter and I go to the office, handing in our notes, we get dismissed from school.

"So what was that all about?" I ask.

"Well when I made you upset, which I don't want to talk about, Mark told me he was going to cut my dick off and use it as a dildo, and you know since we're dating I didn't listen to me because I didn't stay away from you"

"Oh my god" I snort "He so would" 

We pull up to Carter's house, and I smile happily, running inside and down to Carter's room, flopping onto his bed "Ahh, I missed you" I sigh happily.

"You're a dork" Carter chuckles, pushing me over and laying next to me.

"Hey! Get your own"

"This is my bed! You get your own!" He jokes.

"Okay, okay, we can share" I sigh, rolling over, and wrapping my leg around his waist. The door swings open, Zach standing there.

"Why are you guys here so early?"

"I wanted to sleep in his bed" I grin and he chuckles.

"It's a nice bed" Zach nods.

"Yeah it is" I agree.

"That's why I don't let everyone in my bed" Carter chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"Aw you guys are cute" Zach coos.

"We'd be even cuter is you left" I chuckle and Carter laughs.

"Wow, I see how it is" 

"Sorry Dorsey fin" 

"What?"

"Get it? Like dorsal fin, but his last name is Dorsey? It's cute" I giggle.

"Wow, I'm going to leave now"

"Good, leave!" I take my shoe off throwing it at him.

"Can I have a kiss?" I pucker my lips, and Carter chuckles, pushing my face gently.

"You just abused my friend" He laughs.

"Only so he'd leave" I laugh, and he shrugs, cupping my face and pulling my lips down to meet his. 

"I love you Baby girl" He whispers against my lips.

"I love you Carter" I smile, pecking his lips quickly before nuzzling my face into his neck.

:::

They are goals af and Oli and Mark are best friend goals

I love you guys :)))))))))))))

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo