13.

13. I'm Fine

"Stop that" I scold as Carter once again trails his hand up my thigh. 

"But Baby" He whines, lips leaving light kisses on my neck. 

"Carter" I gasp, my eyes fluttering shut at the sensation of his lips on my neck. He shifts, so that he's straddling me, pulling at my legs so I'm laying flat on my back.

"Come on Baby" He whispers, his lips attaching to mine. My hands ravel themselves in his hair, enjoying the feeling of him kissing me, a moan escapes my mouth when he rolls his hips into mine. He chuckles deeply, pulling away to rest on his knees. He pulls off his shirt, my lip being taken between my teeth at the sight. 

"You're drooling" He teases, leaning back down to kiss me, he leans on his elbow, his free hand unbuttoning my pajama shirt. When its unbuttoned I lean up to pull it off, Carter smirking when he notices I'm not wearing a bra. He struggles slightly, trying to get his pants off and I giggle.

"Having trouble?" I tease.

"Shut up" He chuckles, finally getting his pants off, he places his lips on my neck, the feeling making me giggle "Stop laughing" Carter whines.

"I'm sorry" I say, holding in a laugh. He sucks on the skin of my neck, my mouth falling open. His hands trail to the band of my shorts, pulling them, along with my underwear down my legs. 

"This isn't fair" I pout, and he pulls his face out of my neck.

"What isn't?" 

"You still have your boxers on" 

"Fine, I'll take them off" He says reaching for the waistband, but I stop him.

"Can we get under the blanket first?" I ask shyly, a blush creeping it's way onto my cheeks. 

He chuckles, kissing my nose, and pulling the sheet over us "Better?" 

"Yes" I nod, and he nods, kissing me, while taking his boxers off. His fingers rub over my core, a groan leaving his mouth.

"You're so wet" He mumbles against my mouth, my hand reaches between us, grabbing his length in my hand.

"And you're hard" I tease, and he grins against my mouth. He slides his fingers into me, as I slowly stroke his length in my hand, moans escaping both of our mouths. He curls his fingers up, making my back arch into his chest. He pushes me back down, holding me by my hip. My thumb runs over his tip, and he moans, his head buried into my neck.

"Fuck" He groans, pulling his fingers from me "I don't have a condom" 

"You don't need it" I shake my head and he breathes out in relief "Thank god" 

Both his hands grip my hips as he pushes into me, I gasp feeling the slight sting, a feeling I haven't felt in forever, but Carter's big, really big. Where as my 'ex' wasn't. 

"You okay?" He asks, his nose nudging mine, making me smile.

"I'm good" I nod. 

"Tell me if you want me to stop okay?" 

"Okay" 

He thrusts his hips into me, the sting subsiding as his thrusts prolong, loud moans escape his mouth, his head buried into my neck.

"Carter" I moan, my nails scraping down his back. He picks up the pace in his hips, and I whimpers, feeling my high coming closer "Oh my god" I moan, my hands moving to grip the sheets as my mouth forms an 'o' shape.

"Fuck baby" Carter groans, connecting his lips in a slow kiss, a complete contrast to the rest of his body. 

"Carter please" I beg, unsure of what I'm really begging for.