36.

Btw for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I posted a chapter in 'Come Find Us' and not to be conceited or anything, but I think it's pretty damn good, so like you should read it :)

This chapter will reveal a lot of Carter's side of last chapter and it's bad omg. But I think this chapter is amazing, like omg Brogan slays so hard in this chapter.

36. You Fucking Knew?

I walk into the party, Annabelle immediately finding me some how.

"Hey, glad you could make it" She purrs, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I've never been one to miss out on a party" I smirk, and she leads me to the drink table.

"What do you want? Vodka? Whiskey? Tequila?" She lists odd.

"Vodka's fine" I shrug and she pours me a cup of straight vodka and hands it to me.

"I expect you to drink it all, and dance with me" She bites her lip, something that has been my weakness since we were younger. 

"I have a girlfriend" I say once I finish the cup.

"Relax, it's just a dance, it's not like I'm going to fuck you" She rolls her eyes, grabbing my wrist and drags me through the crowd of dancing bodies "She'd probably never find out anyways" She shrugs, turning around and pushing her ass against me. 

"And if she does?" I ask, her turning back around to face me, her hands on my shoulders.

"Then we tell her it was all just a ploy to make my ex jealous" She shrugs, grabbing my hands and placing them on her waist "Come on Carter, live a little" She giggles "It can be just like old times, just without the fucking of course" She shrugs with a giggle, moving against me slowly. I groan quietly, giving into her as she smirks. We dance together for a while, until her body is suddenly ripped away from me and I'm faced with an angry Brogan.

"Brogan wha-" I go to ask but she cuts me off.

"Let me get this straight, you asked me to come over to my house, to hang out with me, only to ditch me to go t a party and let girls hang all over you"

"Brogan, I can explain" I sigh.

"What is there to explain?" She huffs.

"A lot actually" 

"Okay, tell me your dying excuse then" She rolls her eyes.

"She's an old friend of mine, I've known her since I was 9. This is her part and she invited me and most of the school" I start, not lying "Nothing was happening between us two but her ex-boyfriend is here and she needed my help to get him to leave her alone, I promise you baby she's nothing more than a friend"

"I don't believe you" She shrugs her shoulders and I sigh.

"Fine, follow me them" I grab her wrist, walking to go find Annabelle, I find her not so surprisingly by the drink table "Come with me" I tell her, her following Brogan and I outside,

"Anna will you please tell my girlfriend here why she saw what she did?"

"He was helping me get rid of an ex" She says simply "I knew my ex was scared of Austin because of his rep in my side of town so I knew if I looked like I was dating him then he'd leave. I didn't mean to make you upset because I'm not a home wrecker and I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I promise you I see Austin as more of a brother than anything" She says and I wrap my arm around Brogan's shoulder

"I told you so" He whisper in her ear, and she elbows me.

"So I guess I can go back in now? I have a party to host" Annabelle asks.