41.

Guys you should add me on snapchat so you can snap me and I can see all your beautiful faces: cbfree2399

I have 6K reads and that's fucking crazy babies<3 

I didn't know what gif to use, so I used this cute little ball of sunshine Jaime Preciado. 

So as I explained in one of stories already, that due to my immaturity I've decided to sign off from all my stories using my username because I've just found out that one of the girls from my high school started writing her own story on here and tbh she's just as big of an Austin Mahone fan as I am and not to sound conceited I feel like she'll find one of my stories I have 9 of them if you include my imagines, but anyways I don't really want her knowing that I write stories on me, but I've admitted a lot about my life on some of my stories about me being depressed and having people bully me and stuff and so because of that and me not wanting my friends who see me everyday to know about my fucked up life so for that I've decided to just sign off that way.

So my Junior Prom/ Ring Dance is next month and like tickets go on sale soon, and I don't want to go to the actual Junior Prom just the ring ceremony and I've yet to find a good formal dress to wear and it makes me sad af.

41. But I'm Kind Of Hungry.

"Hi, 3 please" Austin says.

"Okay, that's 12 dollars" The guy says in a monotone voice and Austin hands him 12 dollars "What colors do you want?" He asks, motioning to the golf balls.

"Red, green and blue" He answers, getting the golf balls and clubs from the guy, and we walk to the first hole. We let Logan go first and he sits down the green ball, getting ready to hit it. After he does, I go and then Austin and before we know it, we're done. We turn everything back in, and get into Austin's truck. 

"Alright, Logan I gotta get you home" Austin says and Logan sighs.

"But I'm kind of hungry" 

"Alright, we'll go and get you something to eat and then I'm going to take you home" He says. 

"Where do you want to eat Baby?" I ask Logan, but Austin answers.

"Olive Garden" 

"Austin, we're not going to Olive Garden, and I was talking to Logan" I wink at him and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I knew you liked him better" He mumbles jokingly.

"What can I say? He's a real babe magnet" I giggle, and Austin pouts. I lean over the center console and kiss Austin's cheek.

"You know I love you" I whisper against his cheek, and he grins, turning lightly to peck my lips.

"Ew" Logan groans "That's gross"

"Well if you think that's gross, then I get Brogan because she loves kisses" Austin teases and Logan shakes his head.

"Nope she's still mine" 

"Alright boys, enough of this" I laugh "Where do you want to eat?"

"Buffalo Wild Wings" Logan claps and I nod. [A/N So I guess the gif kind of goes with the chapter, I mean, BWW]

"Drive there" I tell Austin and he sighs.

"But Brogy! I don't wanna" He whines.

"If you do, I'll do something for you" I wink, and his eyes widen.

"Is it what I think it is?" He asks.

"Well, knowing the way you think, yes" I giggle.

"Brogan! You're gonna binge watch on Netflix with me?" He gasps and I roll my eyes.

"Not what I was getting at, but sure" 

"I knew what you were getting at, but we'll talk about that when Logan's not here" He whispers, I nod, and sit back in my chair and soon we pull into the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings. Logan hops out of the truck and walks beside me, grabbing my hand and swinging them back and forth. We walk in and get a table, ordering our food, and drinks and waiting for them to come out.

"Alright, so after we leave I have to get you home to your mom" Austin said, biting a french fry.

"But Austin, I don't wanna go back home" He sighs.

"I know, but you have to" Austin sighs back.

"Fine" Logan rolls his eyes, making sure to take his time when eating his food.

:::

Sorry this is short, but it's just a filler

I love you

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo