67.

This chapter is intense... Lots of yelling.

Thinking of doing a Q&A about me... let me know what you think :)

67. I Wanted You To Fight For Me.

I walk out of my last class for the day, straightening out my dress. I resituate the bag on my shoulder, turning around when I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey, Brogan right?" The guy says.

"Um yeah" I nod awkwardly "I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Oh right" He chuckles "I'm Dylan"

"Nice to meet you" I nod.

"You too" He nods back, the whole situation just getting slightly more awkward.

"Don't want to sound rude or anything, but why'd you call my name?" 

"Just wanted to talk, maybe get to know you" He smiles.

"Oh, well I have to go right now, my friend is waiting for me, but maybe some other time" I smile.

"Oh, of course" He nods smiling back "I'll let you get going"

"Alright, see you later" I say, turning around on my heel and walking off. I walk to Mark's apartment building which isn't too far from campus, and I take the elevator up. I knock lightly on the door, and Mark opens it, a small smile on his face.

"Oh good, you're here. But listen I have to go out for like 10 minutes, so can you like wait here?" He asks.

"Sure" I shrug, and he opens the door letting me in.

"Good, I'll see you later" He says "Don't even think about leaving" He points, walking to the elevator. I look at him in confusion before stepping into the apartment, my heart dropping to my feet.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Austin, my stomach churning.

"So I never tried to talk to you did I?" He ignores my question, a scowl on his face.

"What are you talking about?" 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" He grits "You tried to make me look bad by saying I never tried to talk to you, when that's all I did! All I wanted was to fucking talk to you!" He yells.

"I never did that" I lie.

"Don't fucking lie to me! Now is not the time to fucking like Brogan!" 

"Fine! You want the fucking truth" I yell "I fucking hate you! I hate you so fucking much, you hurt me so bad and you don't even care"

"Are you fucking kidding me? How did I hurt you? If anything you hurt me" He scoffs.

"I wanted you to fight for me!" I scream "All I wanted was for you to tell me not to stay, but instead you accused me of trying to fuck you over then told me you wouldn't wait for me! How do you think that made me feel?"

"Jesus fucking christ Brogan! I tried to fix it, I called you hundreds of times trying to apologize and try to make things work but you ignored me! Did you fucking expect me to fly all the way back to Miami to beg for you to take me back?" He yells "I don't know what else you wanted from me! I fucking tried so hard, and you didn't even care, so don't come at me with that not caring bullshit when you're at as much fault as I am!"

"Trying doesn't last for two weeks and then stop" I roll my eyes, and his jaw drops.

"Really Brogan? Two fucking weeks? Why do you keep lying to me? You lie as if there's someone here to believe you over me! I called you everyday for a six fucking months Brogan, blow fucking smoke up somebody else's ass Brogan. I'm not a fucking chimney" He yells, and I fall silent, another scoff falling from his mouth "You tell me how much you hate me, and truth be told I want to hate you. I want to hate you so much, but I know I never can" He sighs, and I swear I can see the faintest pool of tears in his eyes "I can't hate you because even after everything we've been through, I still love you more than life itself" 

"But you can't say the same can you? You stopped loving me the day you caught me with Ella, and I was the idiot. I was so stupid to think you'd forgive me. You've been playing me for the longest time, and I was too blinded by my love for you to even see it" He tuts "I'm so done" He shakes his head, and by this time, the faint pools had grown, and my heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest "Goodbye Brogan" He mumbles, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

He walks out of the door, and my mind goes numb. I fall to my knees in the middle of Mark's living room. No tears were shed, no sobs escaping my mouth. Just an intense pain in my chest that grows by the second.

"Hey, I uh, saw him leave. Are you okay?" Mark asks coming to sit next to me.

"He- I- I messed up" I stutter, Mark engulfing me into a hug "He's never going to forgive me is he?" I ask, tears pooling in my eyes.

"It doesn't look promising"

:::

This is short, but like I didn't know what else to write.

This chapter made my heart hurt.

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo