74.

For anyone who commented last chapter and I didn't respond, I'm not ignoring you but I just haven't been getting notifications for comments.

74. Come Cuddle Me.

I open the door to my house, and once I look up I see my younger sister looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Brogan!" She yells, running up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"I'm good, how are you?" 

"I've been better, but I'm good now" I smile, and she pulls away "Where's Mom?"

"She's in the shower" 

"Alright, I'll go and put my stuff in my room and then we'll hang out" I smile, and walk up to my room. I toss my suitcase on the bed and pull out all of my clothes and emptying the front pocket. When I pull out Austin's shirt, I find myself just staring at it as it rests in my hands. 

When the door to my room opens, I shove his shirt under the blankets on my bed, and turn around. My mom is at my door, a big smile on her face. 

"Brogan! Hi" She yells hugging me.

I feel my eyes water as she hugs me, never noticing how much I missed her hugs

"I missed you mom"  I whisper, my smile growing.

"I missed you too Baby" She whispers back, kissing my head. When she pulls away she leaves another kiss to my forehead, looking at all the stuff on my bed "Now what is it that you tried hide to hide form me?" She asks with a chuckle, and I look down at the floor. I walk over to my bed and pull Austin's shirt from under the covers.

"I drove here with him" I mumble, looking down at his shirt.

"Austin?"

"Yeah" I nod "I don't know what's going to happen though" I shake my head.

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head.

"He wants to get back together but I don't know if I want to or if I don't want to" I sigh "I still love him though" 

"And he still loves you?" 

"He didn't say, but I think so" I nod.

"Brogan, I know this is probably difficult for you, but if you love him, tell him" 

As if he knew we were talking about him, my phone rings and his name flashes across the screen. I pick it up and look at my mom "I'll leave you alone" She smiles, walking out of the room.

I answer the phone, pressing the phone against my ear "Hello?"

"Hey Babe" He says.

"Hi, what's up?" 

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you" He chuckles.

"You just saw me" I grin. 

"I know, but that doesn't mean I don't miss you already" He chuckles,  and I blush deeply "So, Logan's coming over tomorrow if you want to come over"