24.

24. At Least Someone's On My Side

"Why can't I come over?" Ella whines loudly.

"Because I'm busy" I huff.

"We like never hang out!"

"I saw you yesterday" I frown, wondering why she's so fucking clingy.

"You don't even act like my boyfriend!" She huffs "Do you even want to be with me anymore?" No.

Just as I'm about to say no, she cuts me off "You know what, don't answer that. Call me back when you get your shit together. I don't want you saying something you'd regret" She hangs up, and I sigh tossing my phone into the passenger seat.

I wouldn't regret it. 

I finally get to Brogan's house, my mood immediately lifting at the thought of her. I leave my phone in my car, not wanting anyone to bother me when I'm with my girl. I walk up to her door, turning the door knob I smile when it's unlocked. 

I walk in seeing Brogan in the kitchen, I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She jumps with a gasp, turning around and smacking my chest "You scared me" She whispers, her hands moving to my shoulders.

"I'm sorry" I whisper back, leaning down to kiss her, her hands move to my hair, mine moving to her hips. I pull away, leaning my head on top of hers as she sighs in content. She stand there in the middle of her kitchen for what seems like forever, but I couldn't care less. I just want to be with her.

"What do you want to do?" She asks quietly, her hands moving down my chest.

"I don't care" I rub her back.

"I ordered a pizza because I was hungry, but it's not here yet" She pouts, looking up at me her pretty brown eyes sparkling.

"You poor baby" I peck her nose.

"So get this, my sister was watching earlier at the mall, and she thinks we're something and like the whole day she was saying we should date" She chuckles.

"At least someone's on my side" I laugh "But I mean, I thought I've made it pretty clear and everyone sees it but you and-"

"Carter stop that" She sighs, cutting me off.

"Stop what?" 

"Stop doing that whole 'everyone sees that we should be together but you' shit" She mocks my voice, or at least tries "I think you keep forgetting that you are in fact in a relationship! Carter-" I cut her off my pinching her lips together, I laugh at her cute face and she sighs through her nose, rolling her eyes. She pushes my hand from her face "Carter I'm serious" 

"I know you are, and so am I" I shrug "I told you once before I'd be more than willing to break up with Ella, not sure if you remember though" 

"Carter I do remember, I just... I don't know" She sighs.

"You don't know what?" 

"I don't know, I just don't know" 

"That doesn't answer my question! What don't you know?" I huff, my anger rising.

"I don't know anything Carter! I don't know what I want! I don't know what this even is! I don't know any of this shit!" She screams.

"That doesn't even make sense! You have to know what you want!" I yell back.

"No I don't! In case you don't fucking remember Carter you slept with my fucking best friend the same day you slept with me and then dated her after! I have every right to not know what I want!" She screams. 

"Wow! Will you ever fucking let that go?" I throw my hands over my head.

"Not when that's all I can fucking think about! Every time I see you with her it kills me! Every time I think about the two of us together in any sort of way she always sneaks into my mind and I can't take it Carter! I hate it, so no I won't let it go!" 

"Well it didn't seem to bother you when you let me fuck you!" I scream, and she seems taken back by my vulgar words.

"It also didn't seem to bother you when you were the one fucking me!" She yells.

"Maybe it's because I don't care!"

"See right there! You don't care about people's feelings! As long as you get your way you don't give a fuck!" 

"Well that's just me. Take it or leave it" I say, my voice lowered. 

"I'd rather leave it" She shrugs, and my stomach drops as she walks away, leaving me in the kitchen "You know your way out" She says over her shoulder. I huff, closing my eyes for second, leaving her house.

I don't get the two of us, we can be fine one second and then boom we're a fighting mess. I don't want her to stop whatever this is, but in the end I knew it'd end up happening. I just didn't want to be like this.

I get into my car, picking up my phone and calling Ella "Yes?" She answers.

"I'll be over in 2 minutes"

"I knew you'd come around" She purrs, something that makes my stomach twist in disgust. I hang up the phone without replying, and drive down the street to Ella's house.

Lord help me.

:::

Hi!

Somewhat of a short update but kinda dramatic

What do you want to happen? 

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo