Final Author's Note

Reads: 20.4K
Votes: 2.27K
Comments: 506

Those numbers above are amazing and I have each and every one of you to thank for that. 

I want to thank everyone who voted and commented, everyone who supported me and this story and general, this story wouldn't have gotten this far without you.

Feel free to reread whenever you like, I don't delete books after I complete them :) 

I hoped you enjoyed reading and being a part of this story, I love each and every single one of you more than life itself <3

Now for the shameless self promo ;)

If you enjoy this story, and my writing in general, I have a lot of other fanfictions for Austin Mahone as well,

She Stayed- Austin Mahone is notorious for the countless women he has coming and going from his penthouse. Every night there's someone new. He wants nothing more than for one to stay, but they never do. Until she changed everything.

Sunlight- A story in which a serial killer stops killing, not because of his sympathy. But simply because he forgot. He forgot because he fell in love. She was his Sunlight.

Surrogate- A story in which a man, falls for his surrogate mother, whom is carrying a child for him and his gay lover.

Between Us- I had a girlfriend, she had a reputation. I liked her, she used me for fun. I fell in love with her, she left me. But no matter what things were kept Between Us.

I Remember (Which is on hold, but for those who do read, I will be working on it very soon)- I remember her, every second of every day, I remember. I remember how she always looked so effortlessly beautiful. I remember her in lace, her small arrow tattoo. I remember her stories, how much she's been through. I remember the day she ran into my arms. I remember her. I remember.

Once again, I love you all very much and your support means everything to e, you're the reason I'm still writing, your feedback literally gives me life everyday I wake up. 

I love you all, stay trippy and keep on reading :)

Love, the one and only

Bad_Boy_Hemmo